Is my goal Realistic?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by jessiemurf, 3 June 2014.

1. jessiemurf

jessiemurf Well-Known Member

Hey everyone this is my second time on slimfast the first time i lost around a stone then gained it back over time, im hoping to lose around 2 stone before august, i am also going to the gym aroound 4 times a week, is this do able? xx
  2. Ijustlovefood

Ijustlovefood Well-Known Member

I hope so, as I'm also on slimfast and wanting to lose 2st before the 31st of July! X
  3. jessiemurf

I really hope we can do it! im going to newquay and want to look trim lol good luck xx
  4. Bridgee

Bridgee Well-Known Member

Sound realistic :) it's not like your aiming 3 stone in a month! You will do great I bet and it's a great idea to set goals x
  5. Camplestar

Camplestar Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm on slimfast and aiming for 2 stone by then too x
  6. Ijustlovefood

Ijustlovefood Well-Known Member

How r you finding slimfast? I'm litrely just having shakes. X
  7. jessiemurf

I'm finding it OK, took me a few days to get into it but today the hunger and food cravings aren't as bad :) thnx for ur support ladies need to shift the blubber after having a baby last year. We can do this!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using mobile app
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

The Slim Fast programme includes a 600 calorie meal plus two snacks of a 100 calories each otherwise you will not be getting enough protein, vitamins etc.

It is not meant to be used as a total food replacement diet.

We do not allow DIY vlcds on MiniMins under 800 calories.

9. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Not only will you likely find yourself shattered (or worse!) weight loss will likely start to tail off to nothing as you're not having enough calories, lovely.