Is Pro points for me?

peagirl989

Hi everyone,

I'm one of these people that can't seem to find the right diet. after I had my daughter a couple years ago I did the discover plan by myself with books off ebay and lost a stone (which is nearly all i wanted to lose), but then gave up as i was hungry SO much.
Tried SW and that only last a week weeks on extra easy as i felt that i only had a stone to lose it just wasnt coming off.

So i suppose my question is, will pro points work for someone that is already in a healthy BMI range? I want to lose a stone as ive put it back on again and I will still be a healthy BMI then, just able to fit into my old clothes and happier in myself. :D

I just worry as i read lots of people saying they dont like it and it doesnt work and although fruit is free, they have had to cut it back etc. I'm worried I'll go hungry!!

Any advice? I really need to do something ready for summer!

Thanks all xx

You shouldn't fret too much about what other people are doing... What works for one may not work for the other and vice versa.

I think to join a class you have to have at least 6lbs to lose.. but you can do the plan online or by yourself and continue to maintain. The plan and ww calculator is essential for someone doing it by themselves.. :) (calculator tells you what points to eat and plan folder thing has all the generic bits and pieces you need to know)

The other option is you could do Discover again, you wont get info on it from classes but if you have all the stuff and have done it before theres nothing to stop you

There are several forums for people doing Discover, so youre not alone ;)

Good points, but i was so hungry on discover a lot, but did lose a 1lb a week, which i thought was good for what i was aiming for with my start weight etc.

Has anyone done discover, then pro points? Were you less hungry on pro?

Cant decide whether i should calorie count instead? Arrrggggh lol x

less hungry on propoints because you get more food for your points if you make "good" decisions with your food. And you've always got fruit to rely on if you need a sweet kick.

I do think you can lose more on discover, but I like pp a lot better now i've done it for a while x

Back