Is proPoints working?

tenney 75

Hi there, just coming off a very strict low carb diet as craving chocolate so bad. I know with ww you can have abit as long as its counted in your points. With this in mind, I'm going to join next week with the propoints diet. Just wondered if this diet is working for people or is the discovery one better suited for most? Any feedback would be gratefully received x

i've just had my daily curly wurly lol

propoints is great. If you are coming off a VLCD ? you might find your weight losses stall a bit as your body adjusts to having more calories, so give it time before you decide its not for you.

You can have what you want and chocolate is more than affordable within your "points budget"

Propoints is great once you get out of the discover mindset, and do it as a totally new plan x

I'm definitely finding that after a little plataeu my weight loss has budged once more and I'm losing again. :) I didn't do Discovery for very long as I started in September and it changed in November. I'm finding it hard with such high points allocated to carbs but know it's far better for me to cut back on the carbs.

thanks. Yes I am coming off a very low carb diet but i think the weight watchers proPoints plan seems a far healthier option of doing things. I feel I am having too much saturated fat at the moment and worry what the long term implications of doing a diet like this would be.
Love the support and advice offered on this site x

Last edited:
I'm wanting to start WW too after I finish the last of my VLCD mealpacks. The only meeting I can make is a wed morning but i'm always working! So thinking of doing it online... but with the new system I fear I might get confused >.<;

i've just had my daily curly wurly lol

TMI lol!!! :8855:

Kaiku - I'm online. It isn't confusing. You just get x number of points to use per day (in my case 29) plus an extra 49 weekly points to be used during the week or not depending on whether you want them or not. Daily points cannot be carried over to the next day and weekly points cannot be carried over to the next week. That's as hard as it gets. As you sign up it talks you through the plan. If you join online via Quidco, you get cashback.

Thanks for that Pudnpie! I think i'll be doing it online then :D

Back