is second day harder than the first?

I've just finished my first day and going to bed soon...so I'm hoping that day 2 is just as good.

In my experience the first few days are all pretty much the same until you get into ketosis and then it becomes a lot easier as there are not really any more hunger pangs.

Still have cravings for food but that is only natural after years of eating whenever and whatever i want.

Keep going, you can do it!

Hi Ieesabelle
What a gorgeous gorgeous pic!!!

So just hang on in there for another few days and it will get easier? today I am a bit hungry and my tummy is rumbling like crazy and all I can think of is fooooood!!!

I have split my shakes and soup and bar for today as I thought it might help if I had the food split up into 6 meals as oppose three until ketosis kicks in!!

hope all is well :D

purple 951

Hey purple 951!!

How was today? I found it hard but I have an essay to finish and I am just sitting here trying not to avoid doing it and not eating too!!!

I have a great excuse tho cos the synapses need glucose to fuel them and I probably don't have much of that left now (its probably what causes the headaches) so really I should be let off this essay!!! (no chance that will happen :p:p )

hope your second day went well chick chick and your third is even better

keep going your end date will be here before you know it
xxx

Hey Billie

Did you manage to finish your essay?

Yesterday was okay...tummy rumbles at bit but today the headache kicked in. I had better have lost something putting my body through this...lol

Not in ketosis yet though!!!

So how is it going for you? Hope your headaches have stopped. xxx

day four!!!

Hi Purple
I still haven't finished my bloody essay!! in fairness I have been slacking a bit - moping around avoiding it talking to anyone, doing anything but cracking on with my essay - silly billie!

I am not sure about whether ketosis has kicked in as I still feel hungry but it is much much reduced - the first day I was fired up with enthusiasm - the second was awful - I was so hungry it was painful

Yesterday my partner was so good he went out to eat so I didn't have to smell it or be around it (isn't that nice? - he is a sweetie anyway) Today I was even able to cook him sausages and bacon butties for breakfast!! I have had half a strawberry shake today - I am over diluting them and putting tablet sweeteners in them to make them a bit sweeter..... I love the soups they are so comforting - I am still splitting them as well so essentially I am having two mini soups a day!!
I thougth the bars would be better than they are tho - you know having something to chew instead of just drinks but honestly I think I would prefer another soup instead as it is hot and like a meal... what do you think?
I am continuing to run every night - only for 30 minutes - but it does make me feel much better in terms of the feelgood factor but wow I am so hungry as a consequence - I wonder if anyone knows how this affects ketosis? should i post it as a question on here do you think? or do you know?

sorry I shouldn't be talking on so!!! I should be doing my essay!!

Good luck and hope all is well with you and yours

lots of love Bills xxx

Hi Bills

Well talk about hungry last night...could have eaten everything and anything...even the dog food looked good!!!

Lucky for me my partner is doing it with me so the fridge is only full of water and the freezer full of ice.

How did you cope cooking that? The smell of it would have got me going!!!

We have bought some ice lolly moulds and using them with the orange powder to make up ice lollies that we can eat when we like.

Did make some out of shakes but felt like I was missing out on a meal so strictly used for ice lollies now not shake lollies.

The bars leave me feeling hungry....have one with a coffee and it's fine but a little while later I'm climbing the walls....I only like the vanilla and banana shakes...good job as he likes the other ones.

The soups are brill....even the mushroom one...just added a bit of black pepper and was well away.

I'm in ketosis now but he isn't...not as hungry but could still eat a scabby cat!!!

How's the essay coming along? lol

Think I'm going to try and split my soup tonight to see if that works...

Take care

Sue xxx

Back