• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

is sw really going to work??

Hi all, I'm new :wave_cry:

I started the plan on Tuesday after weigh in on monday night, I have my first weighin on Monday night and I really dont know how this is going to work. I'm really worried that I'm going to put weight on or that I wont lose anything at all!

Did anyone else feel like this? I dont have loads to lose, only about a stone and a bit so I know I will have smaller losses than if I had 10 stone to lose but I need to lose it neverthe less and I feel really stressed.

On the plus side the food is lovely!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I only had two stone to loose and got to target this week. It did take me a lot longer than a lot of people who started with more to lose. Just remember that every half pound loss is a change in the right direction Good luck, have lots of variety and enjoy xx

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
Yes it works :D

I was terrified the first week as i felt i'd lose nothing as i'd been stuffing back the pasta, rice, potatoes (i LOVE green days). But i lose 5 lbs!

So yes, if you stick to it, it does work!

Kikikisses

Silver Member
Just don't expect a 10lb loss and you'll be fine, take it slow and you'll not only be lighter but see/feel a difference in your body.

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Stick to it and you will do really well, it's a great plan, i lost 4 and half stone in 9 months and have been at target since November 2008.
Good luck hun. xxx Loobylou