Is the diet difficult?

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Hi all!

Well I am currently on the biggest loser diet and well after last night's show, having some reservations. the diet is going fine for me (albeit difficult at the weekends - always my story!) i like the fact that you can have a breakfast, shake for lunch and a healthy balanced meal. With 3 healthy snacks in between.

I like this option for a diet but they have stopped selling the shakes and stuff at my local tesco where I do my weekly shopping.

they do sell the slimfast stuff. but am concerned about the carbs... are you allowed carbs on this diet? I have fruit which is full of carbs and my dinner i always have a baked potato/brown pasta/brown rice/wholemeal bread. are you allowed this on the slimfast diet?

have a look at http://www.minimins.com/slimfast/62082-how-slim-fast.html that thread tells you alot of info. You can eat carbs yes, i wouldnt be doing it otherwise lol. Shake or bar for breakfast, Shake or bar for lunch, three 100 calorie snacks and 600 calorie evening meal. And you dont have to have the slimfast snacks, as long as its 100 cals.

That sounds good. Basically what I am on just now with the biggest loser. are the shakes good? x

have been doing the biggest loser. I didnt think I liked banana milkshakes but have surprised myself lol they are actually okay. Not sure whether to just stick to this just now but slimfast is cheaper! lol

Back