Is there a minimum start weight for TFR?

MissJ7

Hi everyone,

Im just wondering if anyone knows if the Lipotrim 100% meal replacement is suitable for people with a normal BMI?

Im currently 9 stone 13lbs but want to lose a stone quickly for an upcoming wedding. My BMI was too low to get it from the chemist myself so I asked a friend to get it for me but im just a bit worried about starting it now just in case i experience problems.

Any advice would be great. Thank you xx

MissJ7 said:
Hi everyone,

Im just wondering if anyone knows if the Lipotrim 100% meal replacement is suitable for people with a normal BMI?

Im currently 9 stone 13lbs but want to lose a stone quickly for an upcoming wedding. My BMI was too low to get it from the chemist myself so I asked a friend to get it for me but im just a bit worried about starting it now just in case i experience problems.

Any advice would be great. Thank you xx

Hiya I think it's a bad idea you have it, sorry. The diet is designed for people with a bmi not in the healthy range for their height. If the chemist refused you it was for a reason.

Unless your friend who got it for you loses weight for their first weigh in how will you get a second week? The chemist would surely see something was amiss if your mate hadn't dropped a few pounds.

Also unless you refeed and maintain every pound you lose will probably go back on and more as soon as you eat normally. The first weeks weight loss is water anyway and if you are already slender and healthy you might not get the dramatic results you require.

Have you not thought of doing something like slim fast and having two shakes and a healthy dinner and maybe doing a bit of exercise. You could probably lose half a stone in a couple of weeks doing this and tone up too

Yes I agree lipotrim not a good idea for you...

Try getting maxitone sculptress... At 2 a day a large tub will last you a month

Then of an evening don't have any carbs, just chicken and salad...

Good luck xx

Back