Is there anyone out there?

Hello! I am on day 2 of Cambridge and I'm trying to use minimins for some support as I go through, but there is tumbleweed blowing over in the Cambridge subforum and no one ever posts/replies.

How is it over here in Exanteland?

I did Lighter Life back in 2008/9 and back then Minimins was buzzing. I was on here 24/7! I then did Exante on and off during 2011, and again - used this forum loads!

Is it just quiet these days or am I not in the right place!? If its busier over here, I may post here occasionally instead.

I am on 100% packs (shakes etc) so won't be partaking in any food chat BTW!

Miss A xx

Hi Miss A,

You are right the forums are very quiet on here now even in January. I think they will get busier once people get paid at the end of the month.

I started my journey on Cambridge then changed to Exante for the last couple of stones.

How are you finding Cambridge so far?

Hi Miss A. Yes it’s quiet but we are here! I tried Cambridge but prefer the Exante packs. So what are your goals? Aiming for anything?

Omg am I right in seeing recent posts by actual people xx

Helloooooooooooooooooooo there!

I'm the same in thinking it's to quiet on these boards, just talking to myself the majority of the time.

Hopefully it will pick up.

How you finding it?

Dxxx

Feeling really good and positive just now, reaching the 13 zone has really helped and I am really beginning to notice the loss now. I do struggle at the weekend and will be testing myself tomorrow as hubby who works away all week wants me to cook him a steak pie, chips and beans and I have also promised to make him a rice pudding. Not going to achieve my mini goal of 13 stone by my birthday but will live with that.

Last edited:
Back