Is this as good as lipotrim

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
K, I know that this is cheaper, but do you get the same weight loss as lipotrim? Won't eating the meals effect ketosis?

Lucie,
Yes, absolutely! I started on LT but quickly moved to use the S&S meals and bars as an alternative and am now full-time on S&S, only using the odd leftover LT soup or shake. My losses have been just as good on S&S as they ever were on LT. best thing though is the meals and bars taste lush!
Anything you need to know about S&S just give me a shout x

seems to be ok and I find it easier to stick to with a (small!) meal. The packet meals are same nutrition as a shake, but have also been having quorn + veg.

Your tracker says you are yoyoing a lot - not good! If a meal would help you stick to it give it a go. Not too sure any of these VLCD shakes are so different to each other but I like the range of S&S, haven't found a manky flavour yet.

Losses are very similar, ive seen quite a few people move over from lipotrim...

I did lipotrim a few years ago and this is definatley better for me! xx

I seem to lose 3lbs a week and I'm on 4 packs a day

Lol, Lots2lose - you're not kidding about the 3lbs per week. I've never ever seen anyone lose quite as consistently as you :)

Lol yes my body is working like clock work lol 3lbs a week he he :)

I wish mine would, I'm dead jealous! :jelous:

Who knows it may surprise me and change this week lol, I'm down 2 so far needs another 1 by Sunday for my regular 3 lol. I guess it's cos I do exactly the same every day x

I'm quite nervous about switching, do you have to havev4 per day, can I not have three per day keeping my calories like lipotrim and take multi vits? I'm going to order samples, but I'm quite nervous to swap.

You can do 3 a day but if you do you need to have 100g of chicken or white fish in addition.

Hi lucie
I'm a lipotrim member at the moment but I'm finding it very expensive EUR65. In Ireland . How do you get samples of the slim & save
Thanks a million
Tigger xx

Lucie,
I can only tell you how swapping from LT to S&S was for me and I have never looked back. If you can motivate yourself and don't need the discipline of the weekly weigh in at the pharmacy, it is brilliant, and I enjoy it much better than I ever did LT. I used to make the choc shake on LT hot and use a mint teabag, make the chicken soup with curry, and the vanilla into a latte with adding coffee and that made them all palatable but no more - the difference with S&S is - I actually enjoy the products!

lorraineA said:
Lucie,
I can only tell you how swapping from LT to S&S was for me and I have never looked back. If you can motivate yourself and don't need the discipline of the weekly weigh in at the pharmacy, it is brilliant, and I enjoy it much better than I ever did LT. I used to make the choc shake on LT hot and use a mint teabag, make the chicken soup with curry, and the vanilla into a latte with adding coffee and that made them all palatable but no more - the difference with S&S is - I actually enjoy the products!

Thanks peeps, im going to order some samples and see what they are like x

Back