is this enough

markdebby

This is my usual day. I have two boiled eggs for brekkie and a banana.
Lunch is ham or chicken salad.
evening meal. Is usually meat/fish or chicken, veg and two baby potatoes.+ muller light
Two snacks one in afternoon and one before bed......1 alpen light each time.
Many thanks

It depends really, although I'd say you definitely have the potential to eat more. If you're hungry a lot of the time, then you need to eat more, as otherwise, your body will go into starvation mode and will cling on to everything you have!

I'd also try and mix it up a lot more..try and alternate what you have for breakfast. And how about having jacket potatoes for lunch as well.

What you've listed above sounds very bland and there's a chance you may also get bored.

Have a look at some of the recipe threads on this site for ideas.

Kirsty

sorry I forgot to ask. Is it ok to eat the two Alpin light as a healthy extra at different times or must you eat them at one sitting?

You don't have to eat them in one sitting, no. Probably better to break them up.

To me, it seems like you're a very controlled eater, and your diet seems quite low to me...
That might be because I eat a lot, but I have to ask, do you feel full on these meals? If so, that's fine, but if not you shouldn't be scared to eat more. It's easy to get into a patter where you think, I know this is a free food, or a superfree food, but if I eat less of it, then I will lose more. But the beauty of slimming world is that you can be full and still have a great weight loss journey.

i can put on weight very easily and very quickly.
I did change today and had bread. 1 slice from a 800 loaf with sliced ham, tomato beetroot and spoonful of apple chutney. Also an apple so that is a start. many thanks for helping me.

Back