Green Days Is this enough

dd82

Gold Member
I all I have had my brekkie and lunch today and planned my dinner and I don't feel hungry and used a few sins, but when I put this in MFP it is only coming up
As 800 ish calories bit worried as this seems low but don't want to eat for the sake of it here is my diary

2 weetabix with a banana hex b

Lunch salad with 2 eggs and wholemeal bread hex b also 28g cheese hex a
Ex light Mayo 1 syn

Apple

Jacket potatoe with seafood cocktail 2 syns

I know dinner is going to be filling so will probably not want any thing else do you think this is ok

It's absolutely fine. If you're not hungry don't force food down! But I would say try and go above 5 syns a day, every day - but one day won't matter if you don't quite manage it.

xx

Thanks maybe a little treat this evening . I am just finding it difficult to eat treats in moderation it seems easier not to have them at all x

Thanks maybe a little treat this evening . I am just finding it difficult to eat treats in moderation it seems easier not to have them at all x

Alot of people find this. Instead of having a treat spend them on extra Healthy Extras (6 syns per Healthy Extra), extra cheese or a little extra cereal etc...

xx

Just out of interest how much of the seafood cocktail are you going to have? As the main ingredient is not free on a green day 2 syns seems a bit low, unless you were having 1 teaspoon?

Hi I looked in the book and it says 1'syn for 28g on green with no sauce I was thinking of making one with the extra light Mayo and ketchup to bump up my sins

I didn't think of that Kingleds. On Green, fish and seafood aren't FREE you'd have to HEB them or syn them, so you probably will end up having your syns today if you're synninf fish and seafood aswell as mayo and ketchup.

xx

It is only 1 syn for 28g though just weighed my portion and it's 50g so 2 syns my sauce comes to 3 syns so I am still well under for the day I think

If you are ma,king it yourself then 2 syns for the seafood makes sense. I've just put your meal in MFP myself, and it comes out at about 1100 calories, presuming you are planning on having an average size potato, and used your second HEA for milk on your Weetabix.

Its still below starvation levels, but no point in eating if you aren't hungry. I would probably increase the portion of seafood cocktail you have, you have the syns to spare.

Thank you that's great perhaps I was entering it wrong on MFP that seems a lot better calorie wise , thanks for helping it takes a while to get your head around I feel like I eat loads one day and then struggle to eat all the suns and stuff the next day , hoping this will balance out overall , thanks again x

It took me ages to get my head round it all, and MFP is useful, but not to be taken as gospel - mainly because the portion sizes are a bit off on it. Don't worry though - you'll get it soon enough x

Back