Is this good?

Liz31

I've lost 4stone (56lbs/25.5kgs) in 9 months - is that a good amount off weight to have lossed in 9 months coz I can't help but think I could have lost alot, alot more weight in that time. Thanks.

Hey,

The way I see it any loss is good. So maybe some people loose more than others. But you have lost loads, If I have lost 4 stone in 9 months time I would be happy. That sounds like a good healthy weight loss. I would think that was quite hard to do at points. Well done for getting so far!!
What diet are you doing? how much further have you got to go?

Loads. About 2 stone more than I could lose in that time!!! Are you happy with how you feel now? That's what's important, not time or amounts :)

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Hey,

The way I see it any loss is good. So maybe some people loose more than others. But you have lost loads, If I have lost 4 stone in 9 months time I would be happy. That sounds like a good healthy weight loss. I would think that was quite hard to do at points. Well done for getting so far!!
What diet are you doing? how much further have you got to go?

Thank you for your comment. Yes it has been hard at times. I've just been eating loss and trying to move more. I still have a long way to go.

Loads. About 2 stone more than I could lose in that time!!! Are you happy with how you feel now? That's what's important, not time or amounts :)

Thank you, so its good than? Yeah am happy that I have lost some weight, just got to try trying and try and believe in myself that I can loss more weight.

Thank you, so its good than? Yeah am happy that I have lost some weight, just got to try trying and try and believe in myself that I can loss more weight.

Of course you can lose more. I think the rate you are doing it is healthy and sustainable. Gradual weight loss is much better than dropping double what you have. Be proud of your achievement, don't compare your losses to others, and remember its not a race but a journey that you will only make once! Best of luck to ya for the next 4 :)

how are you doing it? X

Of course you can lose more. I think the rate you are doing it is healthy and sustainable. Gradual weight loss is much better than dropping double what you have. Be proud of your achievement, don't compare your losses to others, and remember its not a race but a journey that you will only make once! Best of luck to ya for the next 4 :)

how are you doing it? X

Thank you, I just need to believe in myself that I can do something good in my life and what I have lost so far is good. I can just remember the last time I believe in myself or had something good in my life happen? I guess in someways I can't help but see the bad side off it like if I told people I have 4 stone they will just something like 'oh is that all' like its a bad thing coz I have a long way to go yet.

I just been eating lost and trying to move abit more than what I was.

You are a quarter of the way done, don't beat yourself up. No one can judge you for what you are doing!!! Easier said than done, but try look at the positives now you are making the changes - draw a line under the bad bits of your past and move forwards into the future, to a new, healthier you. People that judge you or doubt you should be ignored as they are not helping at all!! I think your losses are great and I envy them in a way, as mine are much slower!! But everyone is different and loses in their own way, if you've found a way that works for you, great - keep doing it :) x

you have achieved so much and come so far. That proves you can do it! don't you doubt your self! be determined, you can prove them wrong. You already have by getting this far. I agree with what others have said. You found away that works for you!! that is awesome.
Imagine how you would feel if you stopped. And think about how you feel when each day is over and you can add another one under your belt. :gen126: I just realized not all of the emotions work :(

Thank you everyone. I will try and be more positive about what I have lost so far and I will keep trying.

Well done on losing 4st! That's a great result, and the time you've done it in indicates that it's been achieved in a safe, natural way. The amount I've seen recommended by experts, doctors and nutritionists that it is safe to lose is 1-2lbs per week, and you are bang on that figure.

:)

Back