Is this hell lol

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
Well as most of you will know i had a hellish day yesterday being my first day it got worst went to darts was there till half past 10... and there was a massive hot cold buffet on omg the temptation was there soooo bad but i managed it!!

Today was a bit better im home now from work still feeling little twinges of hunger but not as bad as yesterday... still got one more shake to go... going to see if i can hold out for that.. ROLL ON WEIGH IN ON SUNDAY SO I CAN SEE THIS IS ALL WORTH IT!!

Though plus side everyone at my work is so supportive and its great to have that at work anyway hope everyone is doing good and getting through the hell of the first 3 days lol xxx 2nd day down 3 rd to go xxx

Well done for sticking with it hun, it does get easier as you get further into the diet. And the weight loss you see at your first weigh in will make it all worth while I promise. Good luck with the rest of your first week. xx

keep going chick. Is hard work, but so worth it

thanks guys!!! xx

Well done hun xx

well done , keep going, the hard work will pay off in the end, when you see the weight coming off it gives you inspiraton, (well it does me anyhow):D

Well done!! Keep it up x x

Well as most of you will know i had a hellish day yesterday being my first day it got worst went to darts was there till half past 10... and there was a massive hot cold buffet on omg the temptation was there soooo bad but i managed it!!

Today was a bit better im home now from work still feeling little twinges of hunger but not as bad as yesterday... still got one more shake to go... going to see if i can hold out for that.. ROLL ON WEIGH IN ON SUNDAY SO I CAN SEE THIS IS ALL WORTH IT!!

Though plus side everyone at my work is so supportive and its great to have that at work anyway hope everyone is doing good and getting through the hell of the first 3 days lol xxx 2nd day down 3 rd to go xxx

If you can resist food at the pub like that you can dio anything!

I remember my 3rd day on SS back in 2006, I was at the races with some customers and we had our own executive box with a rolling buffet and free bar all night. Food like you wouldn't believe. I drank water and ate nothing all night and after that day I knew I would succeed!

How are you doing today hun, only 2 more days till weigh in :)
xx

Back