Is this legal ??

The only repurcussions I thought of was a bit of animosity or bad feeling, I don't think slimmers are the sort to get violent!

The only repurcussions I thought of was a bit of animosity or bad feeling, I don't think slimmers are the sort to get violent!

You are so right. The animosity and bad feeling bit doesn't bother me one jot.

Having said that I am going to hand it back to my friend as it is down to her to make sure her daughter gets the best there is to get out of SW and to join on line will cost her no more and she will have total support. She doesn't need to be a member off a dodgy group . I also feel she is entitled to her joining fee back.

I also feel she is entitled to her joining fee back.

That's a good point, and I feel it's perfectly reasonable to ask, and might make the operator realise that what they're doing isn't acceptable or legitimate.

Nobody should live in fear of doing what's right (and yes I did mean bad feeling, not violence lol) - it's just sometimes you do the right thing and in some cases you wish you never even bothered in the first place. Wish you luck and hope your friends daughter gets everything she deserves out of sw as everyone should (because it's brilliant!! :D ) xx

Just to add, i personally dont think the point here is location of group either (although i know this has rattled Sue!!!) - if somebody copied the literature anywhere in the world this is wrong.

It would be like me hiring a local hall and advertising a SW group - charging people to attend and keeping all the profits......and using photocopied stuff! (goes off to photocopy the pack.....haha)

I think it is wrong - if she stopped charging it would make it slightly better - say, if it was just friends helping each other to lose weight and using the SW plan framework.

x

Just to add, i personally dont think the point here is location of group either (although i know this has rattled Sue!!!) - if somebody copied the literature anywhere in the world this is wrong.

It would be like me hiring a local hall and advertising a SW group - charging people to attend and keeping all the profits......and using photocopied stuff! (goes off to photocopy the pack.....haha)

I think it is wrong - if she stopped charging it would make it slightly better - say, if it was just friends helping each other to lose weight and using the SW plan framework.

x

Absolutely to the point Ellebear and yes it has rattled me...... a lot cos I tried to do it the right way and would no more dream of doing an illegal group than fly to the moon.

SW is available on the Internet the support is there, the syns are all there and it does not cost a fortune. It is what I have recommended friends daughter does.

Back