Is this normal?

Yay

Got the shakes yesterday and am now on day 2 gotta say feels really weird as I haven't felt hungry at all!!!

I don't feel like I'm doing a vlcd no hunger just feel really sleepy which I suppose is better than feeling hungry so woohoo feeling really positive

Juss one thing tho how do u gt rid of the dry uncomfortable feeling at the back of the throat?

All replies most welcome

Apart from the sleep really happy I'm doing the vlcd will be slim before Xmas!!!!!

Slimmy

Keep fluid with you at all times. I sip throughout the day. It does get a bit better. I use a 750 ml sports cap water bottle and use a splash of sugar free diluting juice to taste and refill this 4 times a day. Good luck!

i usually find the hunger kicks in day 3 to 5 , along with a headache
but everyone has different experiences
good luck x

Yeah I was ravenous yesterday, day 3, was starving this morning, but not so bad now i've had a shake & a bar. Hope I can get past day 5 tomorrow! :)

Hi,wanted to say good luck! I found day 3 was a really hungry day but got by with drinking water,day 4 I didn't feel hungry at all but felt abit drained. Today is day 5 hunger deff gone do have a headache but had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and it's worth it!!! Stay positive and again good luck.x

Back