Is this ok for a green day???

scotminx

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I'm on my 4th week of SW and have done EE everyday so far as this seemed to make most sense to me when it was first explained. However, after realising I hadn't had any meat today, and feeling too shattered after work to peel and make 1/3 SF veg for dinner, I thought that maybe what I'd had would be ok as a green day. I haven't done a green day before and have checked my book, but wanted to have your wisdom and reassurance before I go and use some syns on a curly wurly! So, today I have had:

Breakfast: magic porridge made with 35g porridge oats (HEXB) and muller light, chopped banana

Lunch: Free homemade lentil and veg soup (lentils, carrots, swede, onion, leeks, chopped toms, stock cubes), 4 Ryvita original (2nd HEXB?) and 2 mini philly light tubs (HEXA)

Dinner: 2 tesco meat free burgers (1 syn each = 2 syns total), pack of batchelors savoury rice

Snacks: Apple, greek muller light coconut (yum yum, 0.5 syns, 2.5 total).

Is this ok? If so, I'll be heading off to make a cuppa to have with a 6 syn curly wurly!

:)

Looks green to me!

Thanks for checking! I think I need to be having myself some more green days! 2 HEXAs as well - bring on the cheese :D

Also, you definitley don't need to worry as much about the SF food?

:)

Back