is this ok? .....

queenvic

i'm noticing I'm not having many red days lol, I'm having them about twice a week... is this ok? I find green days so much easier! you can have more veg on green days and I prefer that, and if I do have a portion of meat I add it as a Hex (weighed of caurse). And I just love pasta/rice/noodles, but is this bad having to much of this?

Hope someone can reasure me :) thx!

Its entirely up to you Hun. If you are still loosing weight by doing what you are doing then thats ok.
I do 6 Red Days and 1 Green Day a week and thats fine by me.

When I done Slimming World a few years ago I never done a red day always stuck to green and I lost 5 stone so it can't be that bad for you! You could try doing the Extra Easy days so you can include more meat etc in your diet.

You can do whatever plan or combination you like. Obviously vegetarians don't do red days and they still lose weight! I only do green days too

Yep - my first week I did only Green days and lost 3.5lbs!

Stick with what works for you, and then perhaps think about varying it if your weight loss slows down.

Enjoy!!

I only do green days really - but my weight is very only slowly coming off. I tried to vary it up but find myself constipated on red. Sorry if that's too much information.

Thankyou for all your answers!! :) realy helped me alot.

It obviously works for you so stick to what you are doing :) I am veggie so only do green days and find my weight losses are good (when I follow the plan properly) !

Back