Is this possible

Bethany246

Banned
Hi
Ive got alot of weight to lose and i carry most of the weight on my hips thighs and tummy im wondering if this is possible to move from those areas with out exercise or would you have to combine both together has anybody had this problem and solved these problem areas if you have i would like to know how you solved them please in need of help .
I have not been on the ww plan for a few days ive just been cutting down on my own and dont seem to be eating as much as i did when following ww i did this last week when i lost 2.5 lbs so it must work as well as counting all points .

Thanks

Hi Bethany :)

I carry a lot of weight on my hips and tummy as well and it never seems to be the first place I loose from or at least where I can see anyway.

Mine always seems to go from my face and legs first and these are the slimmest parts of me!!..lol

Maybe you could just try one of these keep fit/dance videos at home at first for some exercise. I usually do that as it's a laugh as well and only I can see myself doing it:D

I guess in time, it's all going to come off all the places on our body....I just wish I could choose where first too!! :p

Lacey :)

Thanks Isis
Mine usually goes from my bust and cant even see it come of my bottom half im wanting results quick which is the best and easy dance and vidieo one to buy as i soon get out of breath i need one for my hips thighs and tummy my top half is the slimiest of me and the bottom half is the fattest it gets me down when it wont go off these areas

Have you taken your measurements at the start. If you stick to WW you will soon get the weight off. Walking is also good for your lower half of the body and for your heart too.

I'm doing LL and also have problem hips/bum. I have lost 7 inches from my waist and bust, 6 inches from my hips. I'm not surprised to be losing more slowly from my hips but I still think that's pretty good :)

I always thought it wasnt possible to spot reduce .. having said that years ago do you remember Rosemary Connellys Hip and Thigh Diet ... that was supposed to help with those areas. How true that is I have no idea, but she claimed it did.

You're right, it's not possible to spot reduce. The Hip and Thigh Diet absolutely did help with those areas...but only because any weight loss would result in some degree of loss from the hip and thigh areas as well as the rest of the body ;)

Back