Green Days Is this right?

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Is Quorn free on a green day?

Most Quorn is free on both plans, however it is best to check which 'meat' you are buying as some do have Syns esp the ready meals.

If you search 'Quorn' you will find a usefull thread that details most of the products and how many syns they have, if any

x

I'm pretty sure quorn is free on any day although I do extra easy so can't be 100% sure!

Not sure why I replied as that isn't very helpful is it! haha, sorry!

Yes, the fillets, chicken pieces, mince, sausages and some of the other stuff are free on all plans. The bacon isn't free though :(

Thanks all, I was trying to think of something for dinner as I was going to do a red day today but ended up bringing a green lunch so am going green. All the dinners left on my menu for the week are red but I have quorn mince in the freezer so was going to do a bolognese.

Free Quorn products...

Sausages/Bangers
Beef style & onion/sweet onion burgers
Quorn roast
Cumberland sausages
Beef style pieces
Apple bangers
Swedish balls
Steak strips
Chilli sausages
Pork & apple/leek bangers
Lamb grills
Mince
Beef slices
Peppered steaks/grills
Chicken style pieces
Smoky pork ribsters
Chicken slices
Wafer thin chicken/ham slices
Turkey/stuffing slices
Turkey/cranberry slices
Ham slices
Fajita strips
Cracked black pepper fillets
Fillets

That's all I can remember.

Thanks so much for the list, I've printed it and I'll take it shopping next week. Where would you say has the best quorn selection?

I didn't know the Quorn bacon was synned!!

Don't buy it any more as it doesn't agree with me, but still surprised!!

The quorn chilled bacon slices are only 0.5 syns for the whole pack but the frozen bacon is 6.5 syns which works out at about 3 syns for 4 slices....worth it with poached egg, chopped tomato and toast :D

Back