Isn't anyone else calorie counting?

EveryRose

I feel all lonely here by myself:cry::p

Hiya,

I'm calorie counting aswell, am using weight loss resources to work it all out, its fab, got a long way to go though have about 9 stone to lose.
How you getting on?

I am!! I thought I was alone here too! I use Food Focus to log my food & calculate how much I've eaten/have left. Its working so far!

Just joined up to Food Focus, is it totally free? I am on Nutracheck but the 5day trial ends tomorrow :(

Yes, been there since 7th January now.

I am mainly calorie counting - though I must admit I am ignoring calories in steamed vegetables and salads!

Just tried Food Focus, it's giving me totally different results to what Nutracheck does, not the right products too.

Think I'll stick to Nutracheck, it seems to be more accurate.

I am mainly calorie counting - though I must admit I am ignoring calories in steamed vegetables and salads!

Hehe, oh I'm obsessive and count everything LOL.

Just tried Food Focus, it's giving me totally different results to what Nutracheck does, not the right products too.

Think I'll stick to Nutracheck, it seems to be more accurate.

How do you know which is the most accurate? The cals in foods I eat most seem to be higher on Nutracheck, but the foodfocus log checks out with a few others I've used? (not exactly but within a few calories). I guess its what you're used to? I'll use both for a while & compare.

How do you know which is the most accurate?

Check every now and again with the packets. Personally, I found nutracheck inaccurate. Haven't tried focus.

I chose WLR because the way they administrate it means the calorie values are more up to date than most.

How much is WLR?

Thanks hun, will check that out tomorrow, not here tomorrow so my trial would end too quick (it's a 24hr trial)

hey, i am here too. although i don't really know what i count as. i'm doing the juddd thing, so i alternate between a very low calorie day (about 500) and a day where i eat what i want, but for me this has to be sensibly with a treat or two. it's an experiment. it's my first day today and i'm going to try it for a week. hopefully i won't get fatter. will let you know how i get on...

abz xx

Hey Abz, I am intrigued to find out how you do on the JUDDD! Good luck!

i'm ravenous. how do people stick to vlcd? and cd where you don't eat it seems!! i will survive today, but only because i know i can eat tomorrow, ha. but will have to be careful not to go mental!!

to be honest if i stick to this 500cals every other day thing i don't see how this can fail. this week is the ultimate test as i'm going up to scotland to see my mum for the weekend for her birthday so am sure there will be several meals out and lots of yumminess and drinking. so i do really need to be careful on my up dates leading up to the weekend and really strict on my down days!!

abz xx

hi lacie. i don't do that any more, but yes, that's the juddd way. and it does work too if slow weight loss is your thing. but it isn't mine. so i'm on cd now. am on day seven :D

abz xx

Back