Isn't it great....

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Isn't it great when our weight loss success suprises even us.
Yesterday i went shopping for a casual skirt, i picked up a size 16 but put it back as i thought that if i got a 14 instead i could slim into it, so i bought it and when i got home i tried it on expecting it not to fit but i was left gobsmacked :eek:when i fastened it and zipped it up. It was a really nice fit, not tight or anything, i couldn't believe it. Made my day and made my weight loss journey worthwhile, iv'e still a bit to go but this spurs me on.
Has anyone else had similar experiences?
xxx Loobylou

Yh I this yest but not a 14 just yet - I got into a 16 pair of trousers today and jeans the other day I thought was a fluke! lol

WD Lou! x

Its such a great feeling, got my focused head on, so want to lose the weight more than i want forbidden foods. xxx

Tonight!! Tried on size 14 jeans from Next.. even said to DA lets have a laugh and see how far I can get these on... all the blooming way!!!! woop woop me.. have
posted a pic too.. also a top that is size 12 Primarni but thats definately a fluke x

You go girl. This is what keeps us going isn't it.

I got into a pair of size 16 Next jeans on Saturday and am still smiling! :D

I'm still living in tops that are too big for me at the mo - I can't seem to find anything in the shops that I like. Might go on a 'trying on' expedition at some point soon.

Well done Looby, yeah I bought some size 16 jean shorts two weeks ago in the Next sale and they were well too tight, said to BF on Tue night that while I was sorting out what holiday clothes I needed I would try them on for a laugh and to see how far off they were, and bloody hell they fitted - yay us all! xxx

i felt great yesterday went shopping for some tracky bottoms and the size 10s were perfect :D:D:D:D:D

go you!
i cant wait unitl i fit into size ten clothes.
will be an amazing feeling im sure! :)
you must be so happy!

go you!
i cant wait unitl i fit into size ten clothes.
will be an amazing feeling im sure! :)
you must be so happy!

well i dont think im a 'proper' size 10 yet, alot of the stuff i try on is sstill too tight but getting there!

Back