Isobel is going to save me!!

dinkadonka

Hi all,

I have been on and off cambridge several times over the past few weeks and Im pretty much back to square one since february which is such a shame after losing 3 stone :( I have 10months to go until my wedding on June 7th and im 21 stone at the moment :mad::mad:

I have had a few problems on my cambridge journey that I cant go into as you never know who is reading on here but it hasnt helped and I havnt had much support put it that way!!!

Anyway... I have now discovered that Isobel lives 10minutes from me and I am going to see her on Monday to start afresh, I am going to wipe from my memory all my previous feeble attempts at cambridge and start again!! I want to lose 5 stone by christmas and then another 3 stone before April to take me to my goal and then have my dress altered in time for the wedding.

I think Isobel is going to be the support I need to do this, I have felt so alone all other times ive tried but now I will have her and also I have all of you im confident I can do it!!!

Thanks Guys :):)
Verity x x x

Welcome back :wavey:

I'm sure you will do brilliantly with Isobel's support - and come onto minimins anytime you feel you need to chat.

Look forward to seeing your posts and weight loss journey :party0011:

Verity, you'll do it - you sound so determined and you've got one hell of a goal to aim for in June... :character00250:

Good luck and I hope you get all the support you need.

Keep us posted sweet.. xx

Thats fantastic!

With Isobel to guide you through and your wedding to look forward to I am sure you will do really well.

Good luck

Hi Verity,
She's my :superwoman: too :)

I live in Wales but my very nearly Husband 2 Be is from Jarrow, so I co-ordinate my weigh in's with our flights home.

Best of luck for the restart :)

Kitty xxx

Hi verity sending you :hug99:. This diet is really tough some days but just keep imagining yourself feeling fantastic when you put on your wedding dress, you can do it. Im really pleased you have now got some good support, good luck on your journey, i'll look forward to hearing your losses x

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

hi verity
welcome back
you can do this hun
just stay strong and think of your goal
kaz xx

Well I am sure with our help and the help of Isobel you will get to your goal easily.....we are all here to help you along the way.

vJs87uk Yes its all todo with your frame of mind i also have been on and off since April i have got to lose 63 pounds and today i've woke up and been in a frame of mind that i can do this , it will help me to come here and post and read , i was once into CD for say 4 weeks then i just had to eat sausages and chips well after i did that i really could not get back into it . Thats why i'm here more now cos i need to keep in this frame of mind . post how you feel on here it helps , you will be fine !

Hi hun,
you can soooo do this and 5 st by crimbo is diff achiveble. i started out at 21.7 and have lost 26lbs( 2lbs under 2st) in three weeks and am now in the 18's weight. Come and join the hour by hour daily threads and the august challenge that started today 1st august. Good luck hun, I know you can do this .

Thank-you Sally , where do i find the hour by hour thread ? Yes that sounds a good idea the Aug challenge , thats good 26 lost well done

Hiya Verity good luck on your new journey, think theres quite a few of us at the mo losing weight for wedding you CAN do it and it's a very achievable goal!!!! Hugs hun xxx

Back