IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 days before the wedding!!

You look stunning!!!

Well done on reaching your goal ahead of time - can't wait to see the pictures from the big day.

WOW well done. After wedding please post your pics here we would love to see them! xxx hugs. Bunny x

What a great date to get married on. 7's are very lucky. I had my son on the 7th of a month (although it was October 05!) at 7 o'clock and he weighed 7lb(+4oz!) and he is the best bit of luck I ever had!
I have been a supply teacher at the same school for 7 years (love it there so much didn't want to go elsewhere for a permanent.) I've applied for a full time there and got it (very hard to get in this school), I've passed my driving test, bought a new car (bargain) and lost weight. 07 seems to be a good year for me.
You cant go wrong with the 7's behind you!
Ceri

Thank you ruth and bunny, I'll definately post the pics when I get back from honeymoon!!

ceri - ahh, what a lovely lot of luck you've had when there's a 7 involved, definately a lucky number for you!!

You look stunning, you're going to be a beautiful bride :)

Cath

Ahhhhhhhhh, thank you Cath..

oh wow sunflower you look fantabulous!!!!
what a great result, well done on getting into that gorgeous dress, it looks divine , please post a pic of you on the day with the hair and all that as we need to see the full effect!!
you are getting married on my eldest sons birthday, he was 7/7/97, wishing you all the best hunny
nat xxx

Fantastic, you look absolutely stunning, your waist is tiny in that dress.

i bet when you first tried it on & said you'd slim into it, the shop assistant must have thought she'd heard it all before and would have to take the dress out nearer the time. But you've done it, what a fabulous achievement.

Have a wonderful day & enjoy your 790 :)

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! You have done it!!! Your dress is stunning!

You are going to look absolutely beautiful on your big day!!

Well done!

Thanks Nat, will definately post the link to my pics!!

LOL, thanks MD - but it's all down to the corset, they're wonderful things!!! I still have a 32 inch waist sadly!!! Actually, the woman in the bridal shop had every confidence I could slim into it if I was determined enough - it was me who was doubting it!!!

Thank you donna - and hey, well done with your weight loss, bet you feel amazing now!!

Gosh, this time in 2 weeks we'll just be walking back down the aisle as a married couple!!

:D

:D

Good luck Sunflower you look just gorgeous as you will on your very special day.
I bet h2b will think he's a very lucky guy!

Thank you tish..

In fact thank you everyone for all of your replies, your support and encouragement is very much appreciated..

mwah!!

xx

Less than two weeks now technically!!! :D :D :bliss:

Nat - what are the stars under your name? I keep seeing them on some people's signatures!

Less than two weeks now technically!!! :D :D :bliss:

Nat - what are the stars under your name? I keep seeing them on some people's signatures!

We are fallen angels! People who have tried to follow our particular diet and keep failing. So on the fallen angel thread we motivate each other. If we do one day completely as we should do we get a star .... when we have done a week we get a spinning star! I am so motivated by this thread that I have stayed on track every day - just to get my stars!!! and can't wait for my first spinning star!!!

Hope you have a lovely wedding day - and look forward to the photos!

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Thank you Bev!!!!! What a lovely idea - I know that could have been of real help to me at times!! Looking forward to seeing your spinning star in a few days then! :)

How are all your wedding plans going? :)

Aww, I loved it when I first started looking at dresses.. It's funny though, I was ADAMENT I wanted something like this - http://www.dgcollection.co.uk/collections/NEW/images/17.html something really simple and elegant, definately didn't want strapless, definately didn't want anything fussy and wanted ivory.. When h2b and I went to a wedding fair about 2 weeks after we'd got engaged, the bridal shop in my town (who stocked the dress above) was there with a catwalk show.. A beautiful gold, lacey dresss came gliding down (on a size 4 model.. Ahh well!!) and I said to h2b as much as that's as far away as possible from what I think I want, it is an absolutely gorgeous dress.. He really liked it too.. Well fast forward a few weeks and the bridal shop was due to get that sample in for me (the dg collection dress) so I went in to try it.. The woman there was really apologetic and said it had been sent urgently to a wedding fair the day before so they hadn't been able to send it after all.. Not to worry I said, may I try on a few while I'm here? I picked up about 6 beautiful dresses and then asked if I could try that gold one on - just to try it.. Didn't want to get something like that - but just wanted to try it... Tried on the first 6, absolutely HATED them on, put the gold one on and just didn't want to take it off.. A veil appeared and the end result was me with tears in my eyes.. And I've loved it ever since!!!

So, point of that (very long!) story - try on loads.. What you think will suit you probably will - but it wont necessarily be what you go for!!

And on the bright side, at least I know h2b likes my dress too!!! (Well, hope he still does!!!!!!)

xx

That is lovely.
i have a rough idea of what I want! I want the theme to be lilac, white and silver (to go with my engagement ring and my fav colour if lilac!). I want something for me in 2 tone - white and lilac and the bridesmaids to pick up the lilac in their dresses and the men in lilac waistcoats/ties. Plus lilac fresias and white roses as my flowers. Have already got tiaras for bridesmaids in silver with lilac crystals.
This is second weddings for both of us - so won't be a church do ... and just family and close friends. Plus I'm not a teen/twenty bride - so don't want to look silly in a meringue dress! I'd like something that i can maybe wear again as an evening dress. Have seen something - but not sure yet ..... so will definately try on lots.

Back