IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 days before the wedding!!

Sounds wonderful Bev.. Ahhh - am sure it will be a really beautiful day for you both!!

(Sorry for the delay, suddenly realised I was late for church so had to dash off!!! As it was I got there as the last note of the anthem was being sung in the practice before! (I'm in the church choir))

Beverley that sounds gorgeous, i was in ivory but bridesmaids were in lilac (my fav colour too) and my bouquet was also lilac and cream

Ah if I was getting married it would have to be red & white themed....since red is my fave color nothing else will do!

SFB, I'm sure you will have the most fantastic day, I've got to bring my daughter to my mates house now so she can play at wedding hair!

Bev your wedding sounds fab! Cant believe you already have the tiaras bought!!

So red wedding dress for you then Kaz?!! A friend of mine got married in a red dress a couple of years ago - was stunning!!!!

Ah if I was getting married it would have to be red & white themed....since red is my fave color nothing else will do!

SFB, I'm sure you will have the most fantastic day, I've got to bring my daughter to my mates house now so she can play at wedding hair!

Bev your wedding sounds fab! Cant believe you already have the tiaras bought!!

Have seen some really fab red wedding gowns - quite fancied one in crimson.

LOL re the tiaras .... saw them when I was out shopping with a friend - and they are perfect - so bought them!!! LOL my friend has them at her house - Phil would freak if he knew I was planning so much so far ahead ... but what do men know eh???!!!!

ooooh i wore cream, but my bridesmaids wore claret red and i had claret red roses and cream something but i cant remember what it was:confused:
uh oh ketosis head strikes again haha
sunny i also really liked that blue dress your mate was wearing it was lovely!

Thanks Nat, it's really pretty!! Thye cornish tartan (which is what h2b is wearing) is mainly yellow and black - but it has a little blue and a little red.. Blue REALLY suits her so it wasn't a difficult choice!!!!! I love the dress, it's lovely and she'll definately be able to wear it again too which is nice!!

oh, I love wedding talk! Makes me want to do it all over again! Might just divorce mine- get to relive the day then!
Ceri

lol - ceri, just renew your vows you plum!!!!!

Oh yeah! Didn't think of that!
Thanks, you've saved me a fortune in solicitors fees!
Ceri
ps Just read your other thread about low bmi.......FANTABULOUS. Well done you. Slinky bikini's for your Carribean honeymoon then?

Ah weddings I remember mine well...

I wore Ivory and my bridesmaids were in seagreen(very light green) the men were in high collar suits with cream ties and matching waistcoats...

that was 6 years ago!

Yep Ceri, bikinis are already in the suitcase!!!!!!

Sounds nice Mia, I love light green for BM dresses, would have had mine in a nice light green and the flower girls in old english rose pink - until someone decided to wear a kilt that's yellow and black... ;)

Back