It getting harder....

JoannaS

This is my second week, and I'm finding it really hard. Last week I felt great, I 'felt' like I was losing weight. This week I feel bloated, and uncomfortable, which is probably because of the chronic water infection i have suddenly acquired (amazing considering ive never drank so much water) and if course can't get to gp, until Tuesday/Wednesday.

I feel down and not motivated. I've also returned back to work this week after 10 months maternity, Thursday I picked my kids up from nursery and my eldest was tired and having massive tantrums, we fell out, he went to bed and at the same time I curled up in bed and went to sleep until the next morning, I didn't even speak to my husband when he returned home from work.

I know lots has changed over the last week, and I'm bound to be tired, i just feel crap.

Wow hun talk about doing everything at once ;) I hope the infection clears off quickly for you. You will be fine though, its just a lot to deal with in one go. How much did you lose last week? Please don't beat yourself up, just remind yourself why you started and what you wanted to achieve. Good luck hun and remember we all have crappy days!! :)

I'm having a really crappy couple of days too I'm on week 3 don't think it's just the diet just feeling crappy. Opposite of you though I'm having a week off work and it's driving me mental. If your tired it's best to get an early night if that's normal possible. Let's hope things pick up by tomorrow for us both sorry my post sound all like me me me

Thanks ladies xxx

I lost 12lbs last week, I was so chuffed with it. I'll be devastated if I don't loose much this week

Well done for loosing so much last week. Could it be the TOTM working on you? I used to feel really tired and weepy the week before it. I hope your infection clears up soon maybe see if you can find if your docs has an out of hours service?

Joanna, my wife is slim, fit and healthy and she's no wimp but a water infection (she had one a fortnight ago) brings her to her knees. I can imagine that it would put you right out of sorts. I hope it clears up soon. If you have only been having you shakes and as much water as you can manage then I'm sure you will have another good week this week as far as weight-loss is concerned.

And claire-louise, it's all you, you, you isn't it? :p Week three was a bad week for me too. I hope you also feel better soon.

Try and hang in there ladies.

Sorry your having such a rough time, hope you start to feel better soon:( the second week was the worst week for me) and strangely I developed a water infection ( 1st time ever ) started to feel better once I got antibiotics. Really bad timing with doctors shut do you have a walk in centre you could go to?

Back