1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

It had to be done..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lindam, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Slimming World
    after three weeks of following the plan to the letter, limiting syns so not going over.... ordered a indian takeaway tonight. which was not so bad as just had chicken dhansak. However this was followed by about 6 digestive biscuits and a hi fi bar - why these were shouting at me to be consumed I have no idea, I was completely full from the curry and now feel slightly sick!
    I feel ok with this, maybe I needed a complete blow out to get the furnace burning at full speed again?
    Back to things tomorrow, have a cheese amd marmite scan bran loaf ready to bake, and butternut squash to make soup..
    Hope everyone has had the week they wanted. X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chloecat

chloecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    We all have times like this. For me, it was a bottle of wine and 2 wispa's tonight :rolleyes: I'm ok about being a bit OTT on friday and saturday as I generally use not many syns during the week. Just needed it tonight!
  4. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I tend to go a bit crazy on a Friday as well! this time, as a treat i took my kids to Burger King. I ordered a chicken tendercrisp( i think thats what its called) but I just had it plain with tomato. Not a bad choice I thought. Until my kids left their fries. And I hoovered them up for them :)
    And then when I got home I had a fruit and nut bar :(
    But am over it, will be good for next few days. Please remind me of this If i am whinging on Tuesday about a sts or a gain!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.