It had to be done..

Lindam

Silver Member
after three weeks of following the plan to the letter, limiting syns so not going over.... ordered a indian takeaway tonight. which was not so bad as just had chicken dhansak. However this was followed by about 6 digestive biscuits and a hi fi bar - why these were shouting at me to be consumed I have no idea, I was completely full from the curry and now feel slightly sick!
I feel ok with this, maybe I needed a complete blow out to get the furnace burning at full speed again?
Back to things tomorrow, have a cheese amd marmite scan bran loaf ready to bake, and butternut squash to make soup..
Hope everyone has had the week they wanted. X

I tend to go a bit crazy on a Friday as well! this time, as a treat i took my kids to Burger King. I ordered a chicken tendercrisp( i think thats what its called) but I just had it plain with tomato. Not a bad choice I thought. Until my kids left their fries. And I hoovered them up for them :)
And then when I got home I had a fruit and nut bar :(
But am over it, will be good for next few days. Please remind me of this If i am whinging on Tuesday about a sts or a gain!

Back