It took the feeling away

INTHESUMMEROF69

Tonight I so wanted to eat something , I kept thinking ok what shall it be , cheese and mini cheese thins, well it wasn't any and why ? because i came on here and thought no theres to many people that are trying and lately i'm not one of them i'm feeling bloated these days and thinking all this eating is really making me slugish . Looks like here is the answer . Boosting me to think different just in a few minutes . I know christmas is coming but its not an excuse to eat so much , i'm only making life harder for myself by doing so . Hope everyone is enjoying dieting and not letting food rule them . Happy Xmas to all

Well done. I bet you are glad you made the right decision now.
I admire your will power, mine has gone and left me.
Feeling positive for a new year start though.
Merry Christmas :)

I find it such a struggle, when I'm on my own and watching tv food is the only thing that seems to make the time go by and make me feel less empty. Sometimes everything just seems so pointless. The next day though I wake up and feel disgusted with myself and look in the mirror and wonder what I'm doing to myself. 2008 is going to be so different though, especially now I've found this site and the people on it are so strong :D

Back