it works but i,m still afriad to do it !

mummydebbie

well i know a few of yous sort of know me and i was asking about this johnsons upand downdaydiet i,m still afraid to take the plunge really as i,m ok as i am ish,
and i,ve been following yous all to see whats what
but also my hubby has been doing it by the rules as it says in the book as they say he,s been doing it now for 2 weeks and so far he,s lost 12lb so it works and he,s happy as he really could,nt stick with cb any longer although he has lost over 7 stone doing it but gave up and put on 6 lb which was,nt to bad for 6 weeks break but he still has 3st 7lb to lose yet so we,ll see how he goes and kee you posted he won,t join himself
hope this helps
debbie

Hi Debbie, nice to know it is working for your DH. What are you doing dietwise if anything? I turned to JUDDD because I started plateauing immediately I'd got into a diet, so this is a ploy to fool my body into thinking I'm still eating, it's working so far (fingers crossed). Since your DH is doing JUDDD it would be really easy for you to join him, and if you don't need to lose you can make your DDs higher to make sure you stay even.

I think JUddd is an absolute winner and your husband has done brilliantly to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks. How much do you want to lose Debbie? Could you even Juddd to maintain?

hi barb i only need to lose about another 12lb so i,m ok with what i,m doing calorie counting and i,ll go back on ss for the final boost i think but might do this juddering to mainatine and see how it goes it sounds good daves loving it he,s on a ud today

debbie x

Back