Italian Restaurant

DinoDana

Hello,

I have a leaving do on Friday, I am going to be saving my syns for the weekend to some extent but don't want to go crazy.

I know I should stay away from any creamy sauces... but looking at the menu everything is cheesy or creamy. There's a pancake option, but obviously the pancakes themselves will be high syn.

What are the best things to go for when eating at an Italian. I know a lot of things will be cooked in oil, I'm also not sure what the side options are. Am I better off looking for something like chicken in a tomato sauce served with potatoes? A bit boring, but would it be worth it syn wise, or am I not going to save many syns that way anyway so better off getting something I think sounds a bit more interesting and not fooling myself into thinking I'm being good.

I always go for chicken pasta aribiatta in the Italian. It's tomato based so I just count a couple of syns for possible oils used- definitely a good option and really tasty :) x

Thank you, I will bear this in mind when I go on Friday.
It's a training day on Friday too, so the biggest thing is to avoid the free bacon sarnies. If I treat myself while out I'm not too fussed but don't want to waste syns/calories on naff sandwiches. I may end up getting the bus so a glass or two of wine might end up happening too, but again. I'm not going to worry about this, as long as I don't go absolutely stupid.

Back