itchy skin!

jeannie1066

evening all, dunno if this is normal or not but all day ive had what I can only describe as itchy skin! am I going mad or what?????

Sorry, not in answer to your query, Just want to wish you luck for your weighin tonight, Jeannie
Janey. xx

thanks janey I lost 3 lbs and was over the moon, some girls had put on and others lost only a pound we were trying to work out what happens as its only week 3 but maybe its just the bodys way of getting used to such a rigid regime, spent all morning trying on clothes that were too tight before god im feeling fantastic!!! want to take up jogging soon ive always wanted to do it - now I can see me doing it!!! hope your well keep in touch xx

Well done you, your a wee star. It is a super feeling when you manage to fit into clothes that are smaller. I am going to begin m/ment next week as i have managed the 2st [ if i can lose 3lbs this week ] in 5 wks so i'm over the moon!!!
Do keep in touch so that i can hear how you come along on your journey, how much do you want to lose? Good Luck for a great week ahead.
Janey. xx

Back