itchy skin!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jeannie1066, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    evening all, dunno if this is normal or not but all day ive had what I can only describe as itchy skin! am I going mad or what?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have heard that happen to others as their skin shrinks. Just find a good tree like bears do and shimmy up and down it. great back scratcher! :)

Hope it passes and doesn;t drive you nuts!!

x

4. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry, not in answer to your query, Just want to wish you luck for your weighin tonight, Jeannie
    Janey. xx

5. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks janey I lost 3 lbs and was over the moon, some girls had put on and others lost only a pound we were trying to work out what happens as its only week 3 but maybe its just the bodys way of getting used to such a rigid regime, spent all morning trying on clothes that were too tight before god im feeling fantastic!!! want to take up jogging soon ive always wanted to do it - now I can see me doing it!!! hope your well keep in touch xx

6. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done you, your a wee star. It is a super feeling when you manage to fit into clothes that are smaller. I am going to begin m/ment next week as i have managed the 2st [ if i can lose 3lbs this week ] in 5 wks so i'm over the moon!!!
    Do keep in touch so that i can hear how you come along on your journey, how much do you want to lose? Good Luck for a great week ahead.
    Janey. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.