Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

itchy skin!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jeannie1066, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    evening all, dunno if this is normal or not but all day ive had what I can only describe as itchy skin! am I going mad or what?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have heard that happen to others as their skin shrinks. Just find a good tree like bears do and shimmy up and down it. great back scratcher! :)

Hope it passes and doesn;t drive you nuts!!

x

4. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry, not in answer to your query, Just want to wish you luck for your weighin tonight, Jeannie
    Janey. xx

5. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks janey I lost 3 lbs and was over the moon, some girls had put on and others lost only a pound we were trying to work out what happens as its only week 3 but maybe its just the bodys way of getting used to such a rigid regime, spent all morning trying on clothes that were too tight before god im feeling fantastic!!! want to take up jogging soon ive always wanted to do it - now I can see me doing it!!! hope your well keep in touch xx

6. Janey B

Janey B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done you, your a wee star. It is a super feeling when you manage to fit into clothes that are smaller. I am going to begin m/ment next week as i have managed the 2st [ if i can lose 3lbs this week ] in 5 wks so i'm over the moon!!!
    Do keep in touch so that i can hear how you come along on your journey, how much do you want to lose? Good Luck for a great week ahead.
    Janey. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.