It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me

Lol if only alcohol was sin free!!!! First thing i did when i got my book was work out sins of wine and vodka by the bottle lol xxx That way i know how many i have had when the bottles done not the vodka by the way lol xxx

B- banana, nectarine, cheese (HexA), cuppa (part HexA), noodles,
S- Special k chewy delight (HexB)
L- Pops, a packet then a couple out of another pack so (6) to be safe! ham and a shed load of fruit including strawberries

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Dinner last night was Bachelors Chicken & Mushroom (HexA) and a chicken breast.

Today
Omlette, smoked salmon with Lightest Philly (HexA1) but I didn't eat it all. It made me feel sick and I normally love it :(
Special K Chewy D (HexB), Aldi cereal bar (1/2 HexB2), Packet Pops (4)

Last edited:
2 mug shots for breakfast ugh. What a day to be loosing it! Pineapple and mango and a cuppa oh and a packet of Pops (4). I feel crap today

Lunch or something, pasta packet (HexA1) + (6) margarine just to be safe as I'm never quite sure how much he puts in!

So I'm done with syns today I guess. I can never decide if I should actually have 15 syns plus 6 hex's. It feels like an awful lot

Dinner was Pork loins with all the fat removed. I normally love that bit so it was difficult! and some wedges with Light Mayo (2) and a free yoghurt :)

Last edited:
Tuesday - back to it 100%. This week, I'm aiming for 10 syns a day along with 1 HexB and up to 5 HexA per day

Syns - 1/3rd swirl (2), kitkat chunky (7)

HexB - Porridge
HexA - Milk with porridge, Milk in coffee at Costa, milk with pasta packet

Breakfast - Porridge with yoghurt and milk, squash, apple
Snack - Blueberries
Lunch - Nectarine, MugShot, pasta packet, ham & small salad of radish, spring onion & tomato
Dinner - Pork loin chops, wedges and beans
S - t and kitkat

Last edited:
Syns- 2 syns for honey in my dinner! 7 syns for KitKat Chunky :)

HexB - Porridge
HexA - Milk in porridge, 30g cheese, 30g cheese

B - Porridge with rum bananas :)
S - Pc cheese
L - Mug Shot, apple, nectarine, pear
D - sticky five spice chicken with onions, peppers and spring onions served on noodles, yoghurt
S- Cuppa and Kitkat Chunky
Supper - pc cheese with marmite ontop!!

Last edited:
Syns - 7 syns for Kitkat Chunky

HexA's - Milk in porridge, soft cheese, milk in pasta and a small amount of milk in tea
HexB's - Porridge

B- porridge with sweetener and rum bananas again yum! Nectarine
L - pear, apple and a mug shot
D - Bachelors pasta packet, melon and pineapple
S - yoghurt, kitkat chunky and a cuppa :)

Last edited:
I swear my husband is trying to keep me fat! I watched him make me a cup of tea this morning and it was half full fat milk! It's no wonder I've been slowed up! That and his Bachelors pasta packets with a litre of milk and 2 tablespoons of margarine and I don't stand a chance!!

Yesterday I was driving all day. I had porridge (HexB) for breakfast with fruit that I defrosted for too long so synning for (2)!!
Then a bite of a Dime bar (1) just to be safe
A harvest morn cereal bar as (1/2 HexB2)
A small fish (10) and a handful of chips (10)

Nothing before bed so I woke up starving and shaking :-(

Are you feeling good yet? Love the thread title

Back