its amazing what the mind can do

Discussion in 'Exante' started by wannabeaslimjim, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabeaslimjim

wannabeaslimjim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(10.83%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I went off the rails for 3 days but lost it all again in 2 and lost another 2lb, but I see my reflection and I look so big now but before I went off the wagon I'm sure I thought I could actually see it, and I went out and my friends all said I had lost weight so in my mind I'm like if it looks like I have what did I look like before??? I know I probably look the same as before I fell off the wagon but its like omg...well just gotta look at it as extra motivation:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think I look different every day - sometimes at different times during the same day - I'm sure like you it's psychological, but yeah sometimes I think 'my face looks thinner' and then a couple of hours later I wonder exactly how I managed to think that, and that it looks as fat as ever.

Weird.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.