Its august in the morning...up for a new challenge?...3 have completed so far :D

Lorraine you have ruined the 14lb club!!! only joking! LOL does anyone know who the brat pack are!!!

updated it. and well done on your fab loss :D

Thank you, it was my first week back on LT though, just hope its another good loss next week, last time I did it I only loss 2lbs on my second week and was gutted. I can't believe how fast you updated it, you are on the ball! lol

Hey :flowers:

I certainly NEED some motivtion as I feel like my "get up and go" flippin got up and went!!! :eek:

Ive gotta get back on track and as its the beginning of august its the best time to get my bum into gear! :rolleyes:

Can you put me down for loosing 14lbs plase??

Right ive gotta dust off my exercise dvs....:character00116:

I hope everyone is doing well :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

all done!

:thankyou: hun :D

Right im back out to work!

I'll be back later to catch up on how everyone has be getting on since i was last on here :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Just got back from my weigh-in and have lost 6lb...! x

updated. well done on your fab loss :)

I have started again today, as weekend was just a disaster so please could I join you and aim for 14lb as well please.

Many thanks, a challenge is just what I need at the moment. Thanks.

Hey,

Had my weigh in today & I'm down 5lbs, so could you add that to your signature? Thank you :)

Good luck everyone!!

Hannah

Hey,

Had my weigh in today & I'm down 5lbs, so could you add that to your signature? Thank you :)

Good luck everyone!!

Hannah

ill get it done now :)

-5 lbs

I had my WI-3 today,could I have -5 lbs :D added to my name please ? Thank You!
x:family2:

Thank You!
ONLY 9 lbs to go. lol

that'll soon be gone just you wait :)

No weigh in this week for me, all chemists were closed today with the drugs scheme thingy in dispute.... will get weighed next week

I had my first weigh in on Monday and she said I`d lost 3lbs :cry: But my hubbie worked it out and said it`s actually 4lbs (not much better for first week :cry:) - She was rounding the numbers up :confused:

So 4lbs gone for me pls x

Hi hun, 4lbs off for me this week please xx

Back