Its august in the morning...up for a new challenge?...3 have completed so far :D

hiya, I have two weeks of results for you to update please

2.4lbs + 2.4lbs = 4.8lbs

9lbs this week Kels.

Hmmm I don't know whether to challenge myself again as it may be tempting faith! I've now completed twice so I think if I challenge myself again I may not be able to complete before the end of August and I'd hate to let myself down. I've lost 23lb so far, should I update my challenge to 2 stone in August? That would mean another challenge of 5lb?

What do you think?

Thanks muchly.

go for it:) just under 2 weeks left i think it can be done :)

Ooooooooooooh ok you've convinced me but this has to be the last challenge as I'm sure to jinx myself as I've never any luck. Another 5lbs it is and that's it, please don't let me challenge myself again.

Thanks so much Kels X

well done, ill get you updated xx

5lbs this week, so I think I've finished? Wooh!

Hannah

ooo well done hun, 5lbs is fab. and yes youve officially completed it!!!

hey

4lb for me this week!!!

hi hun 1.8lbs for me this week.
Thanks

Wow - some amazing weight losses being reported! Well done everyone! :)

Week 4-5 WI and I lost 9 lbs.Can you please update my stats. Thank You!!!
Challenge COMPLETED!
(I wasn't this good on the exercise challenge tho.:-( )
x:family2:

Hiya! I know I completed the challenge last week but I'd like to see just how much I can lose in August. I've lost another 4lb this week. Please will you update me? x

3lbs for me this week. Will have to work my socks off this week to meet the challenge xxx

Hi Kels! I lost 7lbs this week. I refuse to challenge myself again as I'm under pressure in the other challenge to lose 28lb before the end of September!

3rd challenge lucky for me, so that's me for this one.....Hmmmm maybe not....hmmm another week left....should I add another 4lb...hmmm....maybe not as I'm due my deathlies.

Nope that's me completed!

Thank you so much for the challenges!

X

of course i am :) ill update you asap! well done!!

Back