its been a horrid week......

Sarah M

Getting the hang of this
Hi all,

Sorry i havent been around over the last weekish since i posted about my husband and i splitting up. havent really had any motivation to jump on the computer.
Last time i posted i had just taken some of his things to his mums (where he is living) and he wasnt there, well ive seen him a couple of times since and we've had a chat and a cry but theres no going back, i dont think he actually knows whats wrong and he just keeps saying that he wasnt happy and he still isnt and that he is hurting (join the flipping club).
So im trying as best as i can to get on with things, he has agreed to keep paying the rent on our house for the next few months which i hope that he sticks to and he still wants to be friends.

On the plus side ive found out that i have some really good friends who care for me a great deal more than i gave them credit for and some who i thought would be there for me that havent bothered in the slightest.

Although im hurting like crazy im starting to look forward and wanted to thank you all so much for all your lovely positive comments and support when i posted on here about it all.

I feel so lucky to be part of a wonderful community xxx

Hi there.

Glad to hear things are looking up, I did wonder how you are gtting on. Hope you are ok and if you ever need to talk you now where we are. xx

Oh Sarah,

I've been worried as you seemed to disappear, but glad to hear you're ok(ish). Keep your chin up girl. I know it's a bit of a cliche but time is a great healer. Cry it out, then cry some more and I'm sure you'll turn the corner soon.

Sending you an extra big hug
xxxx

awww bless ya heart
its not easy coping with marriage break ups but you`ll get through this
489562lx4vmquv11.jpg

kaz

Hi Sarah

Lovely to see you - sorry to hear that things are still tough for you.

Its not an easy time for you and there is nothing anybody can say to make it better just for you to know that we are all here for you hun

xxx

Hi Sarah,

Glad to hear that you are looking forward to the future. Yes, it will be hard, but you are a strong person and you will get through it.

Take care Hun.

Kerry-Ann

Back