It's been a while..

Fuffa

Wow, Welcome, Fuffa. You last visited: 29th April, 2010 at 10:07 PM.

Well in that year I've had a baby, (she's 2 months old) and here I am back again weighing in at a fantastic 11st 7lbs:cry:

I'm back on Calorie counting following National slimming centres diet of pills and no more than 1000 cals a day. Worked for me in 2008 and for the first time in my life, I managed to keep the weight off until I got pregnant and comfort ate to get over the heartache of being on my own. My fault but I'm back with a bang. I doubt anyone will remember me. I used to follow Cambridge Diet and used to me on the Discovery Forum.

I hope everyone is well and I hope I can give as much support to anyone and I know I'll get some back.. Best get changing my tracker ;)

Hello! I don't remember you as I didn't use this forum last time I lost the baby flab, I've been here about a year. Congratulations on the birth of your little daughter, I feel your pain on the pregnancy pounds, I weighed just a little more than you after having Ted who is now 15 months. There is no better reason to gain weight though and you know you can lose it because you've done it before! Good luck!

Welcome back Fuffa x

I had a baby in March 09 then another in June 10 I actually lost every bit of baby weight after having my daughter, but the year that followed I manged to gain nearly two stone...so here I am x

Good luck with your journey x

Thank you. I really hope it drops off easy for me and for you both too. I wish I could have a glass of wine! Xx

Good luck! :)

No because I'm on tablets I can't drink as the side effects could make me very sick.

I follow National Slimming Centre. I've never seen anyone on here follow it apart from me but if you want info here is there website:
Weight Loss, Weight Management: effective medically supervised slimming

Hi Chubb, Thanks Rach x

Oh, I'm sorry I didnt read your post properly.

do they have a community/network for people all doing the same so you could have support there too or are they support? I'm looking at the website, it is it meal plans etc?

Oh, I'm sorry I didnt read your post properly.

do they have a community/network for people all doing the same so you could have support there too or are they support? I'm looking at the website, it is it meal plans etc?

No you just do it by yourself. It's very much the same as everyone else but tablets that help stop you feeling hungry. No you plan your own meals just count the cals. HTH

Back