It's been a while

EatenMess

Hi,

It's been quite a while since I last posted in here. Had a very shaky year (understatement) and have relocated to a different area with my two kiddies and am now able to focus on myself. I'm so pleased that I have decided to get my ass back on track properly and log into here.

I'm an SW fan through and through, miss my old group a lot and although the last 2-4 years have been hell in my personal life I am so pleased to see that I am heading in the right direction. I'm in the 12 stone bracket (just) for the first time in yeaaaars and so many people are commenting on my newer leaner curvy figure (even Men :D ) ha ha!! At 5'4 i'm still a way to go, but 18 months - 2 years ago I weighed in at 15st 5lbs, which was my heaviest weight ever.

So basically it's a Hi, look forward to chatting and meeting new slimming buddies.

B xxx

Hi,

It's been quite a while since I last posted in here. Had a very shaky year (understatement) and have relocated to a different area with my two kiddies and am now able to focus on myself. I'm so pleased that I have decided to get my ass back on track properly and log into here.

I'm an SW fan through and through, miss my old group a lot and although the last 2-4 years have been hell in my personal life I am so pleased to see that I am heading in the right direction. I'm in the 12 stone bracket (just) for the first time in yeaaaars and so many people are commenting on my newer leaner curvy figure (even Men :D ) ha ha!! At 5'4 i'm still a way to go, but 18 months - 2 years ago I weighed in at 15st 5lbs, which was my heaviest weight ever.

So basically it's a Hi, look forward to chatting and meeting new slimming buddies.

B xxx

Well done on your loss so far! Onwards and downwards :) xx

You are doing fabulous and certainly heading in the right direction. The further on you get the easier it will be to deal with all the bad things that have happened.
Life is good and may every next day be a better one than the one before for you and your kids.

Many thanks :D xx

Back