It's been great but....

Catherine12

Now i am starting refeed. TFR has been great. I have lost 4and a half stone. Have my weigh in Saturday, and shall updateyou with the exact loss then, but i am going on holiday in 10 days time, so have begun my refeed tonight. I started this in the Spring, and it has by no means been easy, but keep going everyone. You will get there. I have felt like stopping so much, when friends were going out, but i would just find a way around it. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I still want to loose another 7lbs, but i am going to do this through the help of refeed and maintenence. Hope to see some of you over on the refeed board soon! xxx

well done and good luck with the refeed, please let us know how you get on with it x

Hi snap I going away too on the 10th august so am looking to refeed from saturday, I have been at it for 6 weeks and 2 days and lost 3 stone am scared of the refeed but now I need to follow it to the letter to help keep the weight off. Well done on your weight loss its a great feeling isn't it..

THANKS for the encourgement and well done on your huge loss!!!!

You have got this far.. you will continue to do the right thing... sounds like your mind is already prepared.. enjoy re-feed...
and more importantly have a great holiday!!!

Back