Its been the worst week of my life but I did it. .....

I'm sure you will do brilliant, you've made a fantastic start x

Amar said:
Thanks !u r soo supportive :) just got a question did u start exercising while u r on lipotrim?

I did swimming four days a week although i felt faint , this week i am going to do it twice a week with turning exercises instead. Just don't want to get wobbly arms

Hi

I love exercise and always have. You will see from my signature that week 5 was a very low weight loss for me. This was down to over exercising. Lipotrim is such a very low calorie diet that our bodies really can't cope with too much exercise as we're probably already in about 1600 - 1800 deficit a day and then exercising increases the deficit too kuch that our bodies think we're starving so it startsnto hang on to our fat! In effect our bodies go intomstarvation mode.

Now I did go madmthat week. In 6 days I did the following:

Monday night - gym workout (lots of cardio & weights)
Tuesday night - 7 mile power walk
Wednesday night - swimming 40 lengths
Thurdsay night - 2.5hrs of salsa dancing
FridY night - 12 mile cycle ride
Saturday day - 5.5 mile walk in the hills
Sunday day - 3hrs of ironing & 2 hrs of scrubbing the kitchen
Monday night - Gym Workout

Tuesday night - weigh in and only lost 1.5lb!!!

So now I just go dancing every Thursday but take it easy and I may go f ro a walk at the weekend sometimes. Too scared to exercise as I'm already an active person so think I get enough exercise just day tomday living.

Just my experience so it may not affect you the same but only one way to find out :)

Ms R said:
Hi

I love exercise and always have. You will see from my signature that week 5 was a very low weight loss for me. This was down to over exercising. Lipotrim is such a very low calorie diet that our bodies really can't cope with too much exercise as we're probably already in about 1600 - 1800 deficit a day and then exercising increases the deficit too kuch that our bodies think we're starving so it startsnto hang on to our fat! In effect our bodies go intomstarvation mode.

Now I did go madmthat week. In 6 days I did the following:

Monday night - gym workout (lots of cardio & weights)
Tuesday night - 7 mile power walk
Wednesday night - swimming 40 lengths
Thurdsay night - 2.5hrs of salsa dancing
FridY night - 12 mile cycle rid
Saturday day - 5.5 mile walk in the hills
Sunday day - 3hrs of ironing & 2 hrs of scrubbing the kitchen
Monday night - Gym Workout

Tuesday night - weigh in and only lost 1.5lb!!!

So now I just go dancing every Thursday but take it easy and I may go f ro a walk at the weekend sometimes. Too scared to exercise as I'm already an active person so think I get enough exercise just day tomday living.

Just my experience so it may not affect you the same but only one way to find out :)

Wow Ms R! i thought i was bad on doing too much exercise but you beat me.

Ha all or nothing me Krazychic, thats why this diet suits me and why I ended up needing to be on it in the first place. Obviously something I need to change once I reach goal and I'm being healthy to maintain my weight loss which should be a minimum of 5.5stone. I just love exercising, always have so really looking forward to revving it up once I've finished on LT, hopefully it will help to keep me in check and to maintain.

WOW well done Astrantia, 12lbs is amazing, only 2lb more for your first stone lost, keep going & best ofbluck for your second weigh in.

That is such an awesome weight loss!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks for all the advice :) I have to say u r such an active person! Well done! I bought a cross trainer and started exercising. I did 30 minutes yesterday night while watching tv, I was very tired as I only managed to have one shake the whole day! Hopefuly today will have more energy to go on for longer. It's day 2 for me. Finger crossed :) tc xxx

what a brilliant loss ! well done :D my first weigh in on friday im actually looking forward to it feeling positive ! x

WOW....what a fantastic loss!!:D well done ! :) thanks for posting - im on day 6 of my first week & seeing your loss gives me a real boost & motivation to stick it out :) x first weigh in is thursday - excited but nervous !

Soon2BSlim Ali said:
WOW....what a fantastic loss!!:D well done ! :) thanks for posting - im on day 6 of my first week & seeing your loss gives me a real boost & motivation to stick it out :) x first weigh in is thursday - excited but nervous !

you will do great ! fingers crossed for you

Back