Its been the worst week of my life but I did it. .....

krazychic

Well got weighed and lost 12lbs. Wouldn't have lost this with SW in a week so I am going to stick with it. I have beaten allot of demons with headaches and even though had some chicken on two days I still think I have done rather well. Still hungry constantly but the GP said I will be for a few weeks until I get properly used to it.

To anyone starting stick with it the results will make you continue and come on and moan. Thanks to everyone for your support and getting me through a hell of a week lol

Oh my krazychic well done that us amazing and you should be proud if yourself. Look at the results.
Keep going and good luck for your second week x

Well done! Fantastic loss x

Amazing loss! Well done for getting through week one, uber proud of you. Keep at it and just take one day at a time xx

Well done krazychic on the fab weightloss

Great first week's loss! Well done.

BM

Well done krazychic on your fab loss

12lb is a fab weight loss and your right, you wouldn't have achieved this on any other plan so stay with it 100% and we'll be seeing less of you next week too! Well done x

Ms R said:
12lb is a fab weight loss and your right, you wouldn't have achieved this on any other plan so stay with it 100% and we'll be seeing less of you next week too! Well done x

Thanx hoping for a 5lb loss next week

Well it can be done, just look at my weekly losses, as long as you're 100% anything is possible! Good luck for this next week, you're among friends going through the same struggle but all here to support each other and enjoy the successes.

Thats such a brilliant loss, well worth it to see that on the scales I bet :) Good luck for week 2, hun, the headaches will hopefully go away now.

Wawo I was just reading the thread well done 12lbs is a great result! It's my day 1 and will stick to it to see similar results :)

Ms R said:
Well it can be done, just look at my weekly losses, as long as you're 100% anything is possible! Good luck for this next week, you're among friends going through the same struggle but all here to support each other and enjoy the successes.

You have done fantastic Ms R I hope I will be able to do as well

Shikei85 said:
Thats such a brilliant loss, well worth it to see that on the scales I bet :) Good luck for week 2, hun, the headaches will hopefully go away now.

Thanx for your compliments. I have migraines normally so I am used to them. Today was much better no nibbling and the posters in the kitchen are helping me not to pick at food. Nothing worse than looking at your before picture to put you off food for life

Amar said:
Wawo I was just reading the thread well done 12lbs is a great result! It's my day 1 and will stick to it to see similar results :)

Stick with it Amar, if your one of the lucky ones your week will fly in but be prepared for the worse just in case. When you get past day 4 people say its a breeze. I found logging in here helped even when I had a slip up and everyone is very supportive. Good luck

Back