IT'S BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So - me and the bf have just booked our very first holiday abroad together in 5 years!! Been badgering him for 3 years and now finally ITS BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!! :wee:

I can't quite believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 weeks and 3 days untill take off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 haha :crazy:

So, i have 5 weeks untill refeed in which to lose 20lbs (get to 13st) and then its 10 refeed and then off on me 1st jolly hol of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell im excited?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::woohoo:

:banana dancer:​

:giggle: !!!!!

awww wow that sounds fab!! where are u jetting off to? you're gonna feel fabulous on the beach! :)

That's great Summergurl - you will live up to your name now. Sometimes even booking the holiday can make you feel like you are having it already as it is a great boost to the system. So enjoy it and I'll pretend I am not one tiny, little, small, not even the remotest bit envious.
Doirin

Whoop whoop whoop :D

Somebody's gonna need a shopping trip in the not too distant future to go and buy some gorgeous holiday clothes...... IN SMALLER SIZES ;)

I am off to Costa Dorada - Salou :)

Whoop whoop whoop :D

Somebody's gonna need a shopping trip in the not too distant future to go and buy some gorgeous holiday clothes...... IN SMALLER SIZES ;)

hahahaha i am indeed! I am putting shopping on a halt right now - i just need to buy smaller jeans at the min :)D) and i will be going shopping on the monday before i fly - 3 days before - cutting it fine but i wana leave it as late as poss! lol

Definitely leave it as late as possible, last thing you want, is to find you've bought stuff that's too big by the time you go away.

I'm resisting buying holiday clothes for my hols in August, it's killing me mind as I'm a total shoppaholic :giggle:

oooh how exciting for you!! x

Not been on here for a while, but you're looking great Summer..the weight has really fell off u. Welldone.

My sister is working out in Salou, she's a singer and works in a lot of the bars and hotels. What hotel are u guys staying in? I will ask her which places/bars she recommends.
I went out there last summer to her and had a great time, hoping to go again in august, hence another re-start on VLCD.
I have tried LT a few times and lost weight. But have deflected over to CD..OMG what a difference. The shakes and soups are fab a million times nicer and tastier than LT. Regret not trying CD earlier.

you deserve it summer, good idea about the clothes, I bought size 12's for my hols three weeks ago, and since then have dropped another 9 pounds on refeed now, good job they just fitted - now they are shall we say very comfortable, but should be ok.

Personally I think you could have tried a bit harder to convey how excited you are .......

Only trouble is you probably would have exploded out of all of our screens if you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have a ball - you sooooooo deserve it! xxx

Thats great news summergurl. You will be looking sooo sexy. Good luck getting to the 13's. i know you can do it!!!

Not been on here for a while, but you're looking great Summer..the weight has really fell off u. Welldone.

My sister is working out in Salou, she's a singer and works in a lot of the bars and hotels. What hotel are u guys staying in? I will ask her which places/bars she recommends.
I went out there last summer to her and had a great time, hoping to go again in august, hence another re-start on VLCD.
I have tried LT a few times and lost weight. But have deflected over to CD..OMG what a difference. The shakes and soups are fab a million times nicer and tastier than LT. Regret not trying CD earlier.

Guna be staying at molinos park hotel ...

Personally I think you could have tried a bit harder to convey how excited you are .......

Only trouble is you probably would have exploded out of all of our screens if you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: !!!

Hey Summergurl,
5 years since your last hol,you are going to love it!! Fantastic for you and bf. Aren't you glad you are a new slimmer you? Looking good on the beach in swimsuit (maybe bikini?) and in those cute summer dresses!! Good luck with the 20lbs. Exercise, exercise, exercise. Wow, lucky, lucky you!!

Thats brilliant. So jealous I aint got a hol booked yet :(
Bet you cant wait to get all your summer gear and show off your new body.
You really deserve it.

haha i have just been looking at kays online soooo tempted to order bikinis and 2 dresses i have seen but im not sure if i should as i still have 6 weeks to go! ahhhh dilema!!!! i may order the dresses in a 14 incase they sell out and a new top and then wait on the bikinis!! lol

thats fantastic summergurl. i hope you have a great time. all that sun...god, whats that lol

h xx

lol i've no idea of the temp in july - infact im guna go look it up!! :D

So - me and the bf have just booked our very first holiday abroad together in 5 years!! Been badgering him for 3 years and now finally ITS BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!! :wee:

I can't quite believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 weeks and 3 days untill take off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 haha :crazy:

So, i have 5 weeks untill refeed in which to lose 20lbs (get to 13st) and then its 10 refeed and then off on me 1st jolly hol of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell im excited?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::woohoo:

:banana dancer:​

Great you've booked your hol now Summer and you and your bf will have a fantastic time - you'll lose the rest of your weight easy peasy x :):):)

Back