Its Cold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fitz, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

:eek: Why is it sooooooooooo much harder when it is cold outside - and today it is ferking freeeezing !:eek:
    I already drink my water at room temperature and guzzle gallons of very weak black coffee but why do we get that "I need something warm and filling" feeling. I've got my thermals ready and thick socks and going to venture for a walk round the market.................but............. I still want something warm and filling..........................oh well soup in a mug it is when I get back
    Bev

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    try Boullion if you want a nice warm change to coffee, its tasty & strangly quite filling
    xx:)

4. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Good morning,:)

Yes it is freezing, even now being off the diet I still feel extremely cold at times.
    I think apart from wrapping up and drinking a hot drink thats really all we can do. Oh you can run round the market that will get your temperature to rise.

Have a good day:)

Nick

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Very cold, frosty and foggy here too - wish i could go back to bed and snuggle under the duvet ..... especially if I could call my OH home from work!!!

Oh well I can dream! but school run, followed by clients for me today!

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Just come home and it's -5 outside!!!! Minus 5 wow - no wonder it felt cold!

Wrap up everyone - or stay indoors in the warm.

7. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

My biggest issue with the diet has been the cold - I am seriously dreading my heating bill coming through. Just keep remembering that in the summer we will be so slim, so slim!

Every night when I check on my daughter in bed, she is dripping with sweat because I have to have the heating up about 5 degress higher than usual (and 2 pairs socks, 2 pairs trousers and jacket on in the house, and a heatpad on my feet!).

My saving grace at the moment is to microwave a Choc Velvet for 1min and this is quite comforting (better than drinking it cold too!).

Take care!

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I find if you have a couple of layers of light clothes it works much better than one big jumper.

Fingerless gloves!

Hat for outside as you lose most your heat through your head.

Be sure to wrap up well and not drink your water straight from the fridge but at room temperature.

Love Mini xxx

9. GoingToLoseWeight

GoingToLoseWeight Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's damn cold today <shiver>

Amy

10. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I like the water flavourings with off the boil water! Also i like to warm my bars, about 20 seconds in the microwave, then take the melted choc off with a spoon, ummmm!

I have been heading off to bed really early to keep warm and away from the fridge too.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.