Its FRIDAY!! **Hr by Hr**

sleepybird

wants a pony
Morning y'all!
Hope everyone is feeling good and positive today. Feeling very cheerful, think kidney infection is on the wane.
Got my bum stuck in some jeans yesterday, i had to laugh at myself tho, shows how my mindset has changed and how different sizings in different shops not bothering me anymore. I should have took a picture! :D

Morning my luuuurvley!
Ha ha ass stuck in jeans thats classic.

Picture the scene:
Sleepybird: "excuse me Miss Shop ASSistant..."
Miss Shop ASSistant: "yes Miss how can I help?"
Sleepybird: "just take a picture of my ass in these jeans"
Miss Shop ASSistant: "... erm... yeah no probs.... CLICK" lol

Sleepybird

Lol, shop assistant..."smile".
Me..................."Can't you see i am?"

Oh i made myself laugh! I had an awesome cleavage but unfortunately at the back of me! Falmer jeans OBVIOUSLY size their jeans too small.....:D

Rock on with the Bum Cleavage!

Having a great day so far after my weigh in :)20 lbs off in one week is pretty amazing isn't it?My CDC was in shock :D

Flippin eckers...thats nearly what i lost in 3 months!! Well done!
Has it lowered your blood pressure?

hi everyone, hope everyone is good today:D

im struggling with drinking water today for some reason and so im feeling a little hungry:(

Wahoooooooo! Its Friday! i always find this day easier on the diet - I guess because I know its the weekend and I wont be surrounded by the yummy food of the office!

Polishrose, WOW!!!! Am gobsmacked and very impressed, well done!!!

Sleepy, those jeans were OBVIOUSLY mislabelled... !!! Poor thing, a pal of mine got stuck in a mini dress in changing rooms last year and it took her half an hour struggle till she admitted defeat and called the assistant... had to be show-horned out of it. Poor honey. My worst nightmare!!!!

Amyeve, can you try a black coffee or herb tea to get that water intake moving? It will help!!!

By the way, it's FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH.... eeek!!! But it's gonna be lucky and 100% for us, right? Keep smiling, everyone!
xxx

Afternoon everyone :), today is going brill lose 12 pounds at my weigh in and im doing SS+, still in shock. How is everyone else doing?

Nessy xx

Saturn that's AMAZING!!!! Well done, honey!!!
xxx

Am struggling now by the way-had to cook dinner for the kids and it's one of my fave meals.Drinking a soup and trying to convince myself it's just as nice LOL

Wow well done on the losses girls :clap:

im really really struggling...its my 4th day and my first struggle day, thought it was supposed to get easier:cry:

The 4th day can be the hardest, honey... you are still adjusting. After the first week, it WILL get easier, so hang on in there.

xxx

Back