its gone quiet again

time2go

Gold Member
The forum seems to have gone all quiet again. Who is still here n how u doing? X

Ive just popped by! Been a very busy weekend. Im doing great, still sticking with TS and still wearing those skinny jeans I was dying to get into - they are never coming off!

How are you getting on?

Yes, I seen (read) you were wearing some fabulous jeans :) how wonderful.

I an doing good, although hit that stage where you start to convince yourself you have done well enough but I have given myself a good speaking too and I have my goal in sight again :)

It get difficult when you start feeling great and you get lots of compliments. You have to really convince yourself to keep going. I need to keep my goals in sight too. I feel fab at the moment but really want to get down to that goal.

Keep going!!

I'm still here :D

Hiya. I'm here just been busy today. Weigh in was a 2.5lb loss this week.

Hope ur all doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still here! Think we all post like mad when we join and start the diet and then quieten off. X

Still here! Think we all post like mad when we join and start the diet and then quieten off. X

Agree with this :)

I am still here - 6 weeks today and feeling great. Still 100% on TS, it's fab :D

Im still here. On day 27 TS 2dy. Plan was 2 tke 1 dy @ a time & not put 2 much pressure on myslf. Gladly its wrkin so far so good.
Stick with as each day is closer to the end IA :)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 27 today too! I think Annie is right, we need so much support in the first while then once it becomes a habit we can cope on our own a bit better.
I've been 100% so far and the future looks bright, but I'd love to hear from people who are further into the diet than me. What should I expect for week 5? Most interestingly, who does add a meal week and does it get your high losses moving again? It'd be great to hear from experienced folks!

I think it always tends to be quieter at the weekends

Im here! Tucked up in bed trying to rid myself of a horrible throat and ear infection thingy :(

I am glad to see some others are hanging around, yes it does seem to be quieter at weekend but compared to how busy it was after christmas it has gone quiet but yes, once we settle into it we do become quieter, maybe because I am struggling I am hanging about more than others. I am sorry you r feeling poorly :-( x

I'm still here and also on day 27! Week 4 weigh in tomorrow and i' hoping for a good loss as I only lost 3/4lb last week (an impt amount tho' as it scraped me into the 17s.

I think lots of people also start the diet and fall off the wagon early days... You only have to look at the challenges to see how few people report regular losses.

When I did LL I think I regularly lost 3/4lbs a week beyond the early weeks and as it was the original 100 days abstinence, there was no add a meal. I lost a total of 60lb in the 100 days and lost the first 14 in 2 weeks and then STS on week 3. You can probably work out how that equates for yourself.

Cx

Im here.. day 22... still need this forum to help me through the danger times ...

I'm still here! At the start of week 9 already, where has the time gone??
I had a really busy last few days so wasn't on here a lot.
I'll be moving house in exactly 5 weeks (but are allowed to move stuff in for 3 days before that) so I'll be disappearing from the forum quite a lot as I'll have soooo much to do.

Hi all , I'm still here :)
I weigh in on Wednesday , which for me is the end of week 8 . Yay!!!

I'm here, restart today as had 3weeks off due to a bad chest infection, managed to limit the damage to just a pound on.
But back on track of this morning :)

PsYcHo LiLLY said:
I'm here, restart today as had 3weeks off due to a bad chest infection, managed to limit the damage to just a pound on.
But back on track of this morning :)

Wow... One pound in 3 weeks is great. Well done!

Back