Its here, its here, its hereeeee :-d

Kels_85

Silver Member
My 30 day shred is finally here, I'm off upstairs as I type too test it out!! Wish me luck :-D xxx

Good luck it looks really good but hard work! X

Thanks girls :)
I just finished level 1!!
I couldn't even walk down my stairs properly!! I felt like I was going too fall down!!
Can't believe I have been so excited about starting that!! It's torture!!
But good torture I guess!! Oh well 1/30 done :) xxx

good luck with it lm only on week 2 and lm afraid the exercise might affect my losses so lm going to leave till a later stage

Thanks Sasha :)
It's hard isn't it!! I'm starting the 810 plan next week, do hopefully it won't affect my losses too much! Fingers crossed anyway :) xxx

Susie Tuesday said:
Well done Kels, mine is still sitting in the car :(

This w'end, honest :)

Thanks Susie,
Ohhhhhh, I wish I could have left mine in a car!! I got my 2nd shred out of the way this morning and it absolutely HURT!! But in a good way :)
I was really dreading my run this afternoon, where my legs are really aching from the shred, but it actually wasnt too bad :)

Good luck for starting your shred this weekend - There's no time like the present!! Hahaha!! :-D
Let me know how you get on with it, and also good luck for your weigh in today :) xxx

You'll do fine :)
I have just got my 3rd shred out the way, and it's getting a tiny bit easier :)
I was a serious couch potato too, now I'm running 3 nights a week, and doing the shred! You can do it, if I can :) xxx

is the 30 day shred more toning than cardio? what sorts of things does it involve?

I tried to find the DVD but there are 2, do u know which one I should get? X

Ps well done u!! xx

lippy said:
is the 30 day shred more toning than cardio? what sorts of things does it involve?

Hey,
Yep, it's mainly toning with about 6 mins of cardio. No stopping at all, it's literally 20 mins, you don't even get a chance too stop for a bit of water. I've just finished my 4th day, and it's definitely becoming a little easier. I really would recommend it. I did a lot of research on google before I purchased the DVD, looking through peoples pictures, and the clips of the actual DVD on YouTube. I've took before pictures, and will post my after pictures in 26 days when I finish.
Also, I don't know if you know, but there is 3 levels, you do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. Each level gets harder.
You also need hand weights and a mat, I use 2 1/2 lb weights.

yummy mummy87 said:
I tried to find the DVD but there are 2, do u know which one I should get? X

Ps well done u!! xx

Hi ya,
Are there really 2? I have only ever come across the 1, Gillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I'll post a picture of my DVD case on this thread in a little while if that will help you. I'm sure it's a black background with Gillian on the front of it.
If you do order it, say from Amazon - Make sure you use the uk site, otherwise you will get an American DVD that you won't be able to use over here.

Good luck with it, it's a great DVD! And you really feel the burn! It's definitely worth the 20 minutes of pain ;-) xxx

That's my worry too :eek:

Coffession time my DVD is still in the car :cool:

But i did dust off my Wii Fit and unwrapped the Biggest Loser so i'm not really that bad :p x

Susie Tuesday said:
That's my worry too :eek:

Coffession time my DVD is still in the car :cool:

But i did dust off my Wii Fit and unwrapped the Biggest Loser so i'm not really that bad :p x

When r u thinking of starting Hun? I've just ordered mine, should be here thurs, fancy starting it together??

yummy mummy87 said:
When r u thinking of starting Hun? I've just ordered mine, should be here thurs, fancy starting it together??

Sounds good to me although my first thought was 'blooming hell no, what if I fail and let you down?' But what the hell hunny count me in :D

Let me know when were on! :D

Back