Its just not the same...

Starlight

Gold Member
Im finding more and more that my tastes are changing. The longer Im on WW the more Im finding that old treats just arent the same.

My chicken the other week made me feel like crap. Tonight I had my weekly Chinese take away and to be honest its just not doing it for me!

Im not enjoying it nearly as much as I have in the past. It even feels fatty to me.

My absolute weakness at the moment is low fat microwave popcorn - Im not even going to tell you how much I spend a month on it :eek: And to be honest Id probably have enjoyed that even more, and at only a fraction of the points

Has anyone else found their tastes changing the longer theyre on the diet?

Yeah, to be honest I cant stomach normal sausages any more after having the 95% fat free one:jelous: . I used to LOVE a sausage piece HEHE.xxx

Definately!! - I remember you saying before who you reckon your body begins to become somewhat intolerable to completely rubbish food........ well....(and you are NOT going to believe this!!) but Saturday night, I had my much loved and craved for dominos pizza and do you know.... didnt enjoy it! as you said - it just wasnt doing it for me... had a smoked salmon and loads of salad the next day and would you believe .. I enjoyed it soooooooooo much more!!! what the feck is going on?!:) :) :)

Definately!! - I remember you saying before who you reckon your body begins to become somewhat intolerable to completely rubbish food........ well....(and you are NOT going to believe this!!) but Saturday night, I had my much loved and craved for dominos pizza and do you know.... didnt enjoy it! as you said - it just wasnt doing it for me... had a smoked salmon and loads of salad the next day and would you believe .. I enjoyed it soooooooooo much more!!! what the feck is going on?!:) :) :)

Ooohhh yeah smoked salmon is to die for,:drool: :gimi: I would rather have that than Dominoes pizza. Although I like it even more with a bottle of Moet and Chandon so not too good for the diet LOL:rotflmao:

Oh now youre talking!!! A girl after my own heart there :)

Oh hell yeah, Lidls Norweigen Smoked Salmon is the most yummy in the whole world, will melba toast and bubbly !!!!!XXXX

Back