Its just stopped!!!! grrr

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
Hiya,
Ive hit a nasty weight loss plateau and i seem to have stopped losing!! Ive taken my own advice and eaten more like little and often rathen than 3 meals etc, but those nasty scales are just not budging!!
Here is a typical list of what i eat in the day - could someone have a look and see if this is ok and maybe offer me some tips on how to speed things along! (ps - only difference is that the old (cough Cough) Blockage issue (toilet wise - im sure you know what I mean!!) has started to creep in! Maybe this isnt helping!! Any advice would be massivly appreciated - im very disheartened right now! :cry:
2 Alpen light Bars as HEB's
Apple
Bannana
2 Mullerlight fat free yogs
pineapple
orange
strawberries
Omlette with smoked salmon and 20g low fat cheese
2 more alpen lights as 2nd HEb
Green Salad
(Typical Day)

That's all you eat????
Not enough free food hun, the only free food you have on there is smoked salmon......

You need proper meals!!!

Do you think thats maybe why its stopped all of a sudden? x

yeah you don't seem to eat much, maybe haivng a rountine with meals and vegtables and the like will help greatly. Are you having any syns, cause if you are not it might be a good idea to have at least 5 a day!

It's not going to help matters. Your food is based on fruit, alpen lights and yoghurt. I can only see one meal in there!

Try to base your meals on free foods from the red and green lists and have the fruit and yoghurt as snacks. Try to vary your B choices too.

Are you following red or green? I guess red from the salmon and 2 B's but that's the only thing! What about syns?

Definitely eat more free foods.

Today I'm having - fruit and yog for breakfast, 2 egg omelette with ham, mushrooms, onion and salad for lunch, home made burgers with cheese (A), bread roll (B) and salad for dinner and I still have a B choice and my syns to go at!!

And that's me having a "lean" day to make up for the weekend cos I'd normally have roasted squash with dinner and 3 egg omeletter!

no not really, I mean sometimes I have an extra alpen light bar so thats 3 syns, but i dont do that very often!
On friday I had some beef with a ton of veg but cos I work really long hours and Im always on call in the evening, its difficult to work out what to eat etc so i tend to grab ready made stuff and fruit because i can take it with me! maybe i should have a gander at the recipies on here, see if theres anything i could do....
I just seem to feel really guilty when i eat too much and people on here have said that you need to watch that you dont over-eat on free stuff and to stick to superfree? Maybe thats why im so confused??? ** Thanks for your responses** xxxxx

ooops no i have 175ml whole milk as a HEa (but i dont always use that!) and sometimes I have some cheese....
Thanks Tinkerbellesmum, forgot about that! x

no not really, I mean sometimes I have an extra alpen light bar so thats 3 syns, but i dont do that very often! You should have at least 5 syns a day
On friday I had some beef with a ton of veg but cos I work really long hours and Im always on call in the evening, its difficult to work out what to eat etc so i tend to grab ready made stuff and fruit because i can take it with me! Make a big tub of pasta or rice salad and keep in the fridge. Cook some chicken legs or ham and take that with a pot of salad. maybe i should have a gander at the recipies on here, see if theres anything i could do....
I just seem to feel really guilty when i eat too much and people on here have said that you need to watch that you dont over-eat on free stuff Yes, don't overeat on it but eat it!!! and to stick to superfree? This is for snacks Maybe thats why im so confused??? ** Thanks for your responses** xxxxx

I'm not expert, but I think you are having under 1000 cals a day and that is just not enough. I'd say your body thinks it's starving hun and that's not a good thing!

All you have to bear in mind with over-eating is that some people eat for the sack of eating just because they are bored or emotional. Food is energy and if you need to eat then eat. I would not worry ehat people talk about calories and such like they are just trying to find ways to sort out their situation as they have a very little amount to lose. On the other hand if you have noticed on the forum that TONS of people still follow slimming world and have lost their desired weight. Bearing in mind I would be careful to not constantly have food like pasta and sauce and if you can make your own pasta with veg, sauce etc

hun i think when people talk about over eating they me to the stage u feel uncomfty stuff no where near as little as u r eating.
theres plenty hun u can prepare in advance to take to work or even healthy ready meals.
you really do need to be eating alot more i have been following someone elses menu for the week and this is one i'm following
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/138603-weekly-food-diary.html

take a look at other peoples food diaries to help u and see how much food they r eating and what there weightlosses r

I can see where Im going wrong now, I guess Ill need to up what i eat.... strange cos thats what got me into this size in the 1st place, eating too much, so i dont know why ive got such an issue with it now!!! lol
Thank you so much, I guess i just need to change my mindset and realise its ok to eat something and that not eating enough will make things worse.
Thanks again xxxx

hun i think when people talk about over eating they me to the stage u feel uncomfty stuff no where near as little as u r eating.
theres plenty hun u can prepare in advance to take to work or even healthy ready meals.
you really do need to be eating alot more i have been following someone elses menu for the week and this is one i'm following
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/138603-weekly-food-diary.html

take a look at other peoples food diaries to help u and see how much food they r eating and what there weightlosses r

Thats an excellent idea! Cant believe I didnt think of that!
Right thats my morning sorted, (even though really i should be doing some work!!!) I shall trawl through the food diaries for insparation and ideas!!!!
thank you thank you thank you!!! xxxxxxxx

Back