switching groups

ok so i did slimming world a few years ago to lose weight i had put on in pregnancy and i lost 2 and half stone at group, which was fab but always felt my 'leader' was a bit slap dash, a bit hazy with answers to questions etc but i reached my goal and stopped going....as ya do!
so now im 2 and half stone heaver (4 years on) and gone back to group
i chose to give the gruop another shot cos i enjoyed slimming world and to my suprise which i didnt expect there was some members i knew from 4 years back etc so was quite nice, i wasnt sure weather to go back to the same group but i did as its closest to me.
ive gone back and find the 'leader' is still the same (slap dash)
and in 4 weeks i had lost just 3 pounds doing the extra easy which didnt exsist last time.
i always leave group just thinking oh well that was that etc, and i found if i asked for any recipies or help it was just keep going you can do it, not have you tried this or that

so to my suprise i came accross this forum and found out a few things that i didnt know.....
so ive decided to make some changes one change was to go back to red and green days and quit extra easy.... i did this 3 days ago and i have already lost 2lbs, and i am changing group aswell ive found another one which means going by car but not toooooo far, i spoke to the new leader on the fone and she was lovely and give me advice what to do this week untill i see her.
im really looking forward to group now as i do like to stay but hate when you ask questions you dont really get answers etc, or just seem to be bothered about the person thats lost the most that week.

im really happy with doing green and red again, i feel like im really satisfied doing it cos i get the extra healthy extras lol.
milk, cheese, bread and maybe alpen bar or ryvita etc, its brilliant i really feel like im on top of the game now, and not confused at all.

BRILLIANT i just hope my new group is good too.

i know some people say extra easy is exactly that..... really easy but it isnt!
thats just my opinion anyway, i cant believe i didnt do this sooner!

RANT OVER lol:)

Hi mushymouth - I also do red and green and passed on the ee. I dont like veg very much and hate salad so the other two plans work for me. Been at target 10 months now and lost 2.5 stone on these two plans. You will do well all the best :)

mushymouth said:
ok so i did slimming world a few years ago to lose weight i had put on in pregnancy and i lost 2 and half stone at group, which was fab but always felt my 'leader' was a bit slap dash, a bit hazy with answers to questions etc but i reached my goal and stopped going....as ya do!
i chose to give the gruop another shot cos i enjoyed slimming world and to my suprise which i didnt expect there was some members i knew from 4 years back etc so was quite nice, i wasnt sure weather to go back to the same group but i did as its closest to me.
and in 4 weeks i had lost just 3 pounds doing the extra easy which didnt exsist last time.
i always leave group just thinking oh well that was that etc, and i found if i asked for any recipies or help it was just keep going you can do it, not have you tried this or that

so to my suprise i came accross this forum and found out a few things that i didnt know.....
so ive decided to make some changes one change was to go back to red and green days and quit extra easy.... i did this 3 days ago and i have already lost 2lbs, and i am changing group aswell ive found another one which means going by car but not toooooo far, i spoke to the new leader on the fone and she was lovely and give me advice what to do this week untill i see her.
im really looking forward to group now as i do like to stay but hate when you ask questions you dont really get answers etc, or just seem to be bothered about the person thats lost the most that week.

im really happy with doing green and red again, i feel like im really satisfied doing it cos i get the extra healthy extras lol.
milk, cheese, bread and maybe alpen bar or ryvita etc, its brilliant i really feel like im on top of the game now, and not confused at all.

I love ee but I do love loads of fruit n Veg if your not a Big fan red n Green are prob better good luck on your journey we are all different different diets suit different ppl hence red Green and ee its fab that theres a choice of diets we all have diff weaknesses LOL

Very true, its a pity thought when members join up that red and green plans just arent mentioned! I reverted to these plans after being on ee for a week and struggling, as I had done S W a few years ago when there was only these two plans. I knew they worked for me. Although I dont like veg and salad, love fruit, so have lots of superfree fruit with my red and green. As you say, we are all different. Enjoy

Very true, its a pity thought when members join up that red and green plans just arent mentioned! I reverted to these plans after being on ee for a week and struggling, as I had done S W a few years ago when there was only these two plans. I knew they worked for me. Although I dont like veg and salad, love fruit, so have lots of superfree fruit with my red and green. As you say, we are all different. Enjoy
i was total opposite a few yrs ago left sw as i just didnt like red and green so ended up doing weight watchers but came back to slimming world after seeing a booklet in paper and following ee and losing 1/2 st in 2 weeks

I started on EE but now tend to do green days with the odd red and EE thrown in. I do find EE great for when I am eating out either at a restaurant or with family/friends, so I would say bear it in mind for those times when you aren't in complete control of he menu.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I also recently re-joined an old group after loosing 3 stone ( and since gaining 4+ ) and found the extra easy plan confusing. I stick to red days, the "old fashioned " way which worked for me before. I have an odd green day during the week to mix it up a bit !
Good luck with your new group, and your future weight loss journey :)

thanks guys, i feel so much better doing red and green, and its a shame that extra easy has stolen the thunder when it gets explained in group to newbies,
i find it alot easier, and the HE extras im eating till im full,
its lovely and im really enjoying it again now,
new group monday
just a bit
: /
cos im used to getting weighed on a morning and my new group is at 5pm : (
never mind though

Back